Permanent Reference code
:125375 Primary Location:
Toronto, Ontario, Canada All Available Locations:
Toronto, ON; Burlington, ON; Calgary, AB; Edmonton, AB; Fredericton, NB; Halifax, NS; Kanata, ON; Kitchener, ON; Langley, BC; Moncton, NB; Ottawa, ON; Regina, SK; Saint John, NB; Saskatoon, SK; St. John's, NL; Vancouver, BC; Vaughan, ON; Victoria, BC; Windsor, ON; Winnipeg, MB Our Purpose
At Deloitte, we are driven to inspire and help our people, organization, communities, and country to thrive. Our Purpose is to build a better future by accelerating and expanding access to knowledge. Purpose defines who we are and gives us reason to exist as an organization.
Have many careers in one Firm.
Partner with clients to solve their most complex problems
Be expected to share your ideas and to make them a reality.What will your typical day look like?
Deloitte's Cyber Security practice advises organizations across many industries on how to effectively reduce vulnerability, mitigate cyber risks and make informed decisions as they elevate their security postures to address an evolving and increasingly complex threat environment. The environment at Deloitte is made up of intellectually curious, ambitious, results-oriented and rigorous people. We have world-class security and privacy experts.Our IAM offering advises our clients and implements and operates secure identity and access management solutions that leverage the leading-edge technologies of today's access management requirements and needs.About the team
Our IAM practice is currently seeking a candidate with strong leadership skills to join their growing team. As a Manager you will:
• Work with management to assess, design and implement sustainable workforce and customer IAM solutions, operating processes and people models to address key and evolving risks in the fields of identity governance (IGA), Privileged Access Management (PAM) and Access Management.
• Lead implementation and advisory projects centered around leading IAM technologies such as SailPoint, Saviynt, CyberArk, Okta, ForgeRock, Ping and more.
• Assess IAM processes, documentation, and workflows through workshops with staff performing related duties, develop gap analysis and identify and prioritize process improvements.
• Lead efforts around responding to Request-for-Proposals (RFPs) released by Canadian clients looking to improve their organization's enterprise and/or customer IAM capabilities
• Demonstrate strong project management skills, plan engagement objectives, mitigate risks inherent in the engagement, promote teamwork and individual accountability with engagement team members, and use available technology, tools, and Deloitte assets to enhance the effectiveness of deliverables and services.Enough about us, let's talk about you
• At least 8 years of experience working in cyber security, including developing, implementing or architecting solutions that fall under one of the IAM domains (IGA / PAM / AM / CIAM);
• Previous experience in leading and managing consulting engagements related to IAM solutions for clients;
• Provided expert advice and guidance to clients on IAM strategies, policies, and procedures that align with their business objectives and security requirements;
• At least 3 years of experience in managing deployments of at least one of the following IAM vendors suites: SailPoint, Saviynt, CyberArk, Okta, ForgeRock, BeyondTrust, Microsoft Entra;
• Strong expertise with security concepts and technologies in the wider Identity and Access management space (Logical Access Controls, LDAP and RBAC, Authentication solutions like SSO and MFA, PKI concepts, etc.);
• Demonstrated a strong capability to juggle multiple priorities and tasks;
• Demonstrated very strong capabilities to lead and coach teams of skilled professionals;
• Strong ability to work collaboratively, build relationships
• Relevant certifications such as CISSP, CCSP, CISM, or CISA are preferred but not required. Product certifications around the IAM technologies a plus;
• A Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, Information Security, or a related field; and
• Experience with deploying IAM products in AWS, GCP and Azure cloud environmentsTotal Rewards
The salary range for this position is $104,000 - $173,000, and individuals may be eligible to participate in our bonus program. Deloitte is fair and competitive when it comes to the salaries of our people. We regularly benchmark across a variety of positions, industries, sectors, targets, and levels. Our approach is grounded on recognizing people's unique strengths and contributions and rewarding the value that they deliver.
Our Total Rewards Package extends well beyond traditional compensation and benefit programs and is designed to recognize employee contributions, encourage personal wellness, and support firm growth. Along with a competitive base salary and variable pay opportunities, we offer a wide array of initiatives that differentiate us as a people-first organization. Some representative examples include: $4,000 per year for mental health support benefits, a $1,300 flexible benefit spending account, 38+ days off (including 10 firm-wide closures known as "Deloitte Days"), flexible work arrangements and a hybrid work structure.Our shared values
While our Purpose guides us and helps explain why we exist, our shared values describe the behaviour we expect from each other at the firm.
They provide common ground to unite us across cultures and geographies. They help us to earn the trust and respect of our stakeholders. We all commit to living by these shared values, to stay true to the principles they represent, and to honour the legacy from which they came. They are what sets us apart and makes us Deloitte.
Every day, we live our Purpose through the following five shared values:
The next step is yours
- Lead the way:Deloitte is not only leading the profession, but reinventing it for the future. We're also committed to creating opportunity and leading the way to a more sustainable world.
- Serve with integrity:Deloitte has earned the trust of employees, clients, regulators, and the public for 175 years. Upholding that trust is our single most important responsibility.
- Take care of each other:We look out for one another and prioritize respect, fairness, development, and well-being.
- Foster inclusion:We are at our best when we foster an inclusive culture and embrace diversity in all forms. We know this attracts top talent, enables innovation, and helps us deliver well-rounded client solutions.
- Collaborate for measurable impact:We approach our work with a collaborative mindset, teaming across businesses, geographies, and skill sets to deliver tangible, measurable, attributable impact.
Sound like The One Firm. For You?
At Deloitte, we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities. Deloitte encourages applications from all qualified candidates who represent the full diversity of communities across Canada. This includes, but is not limited to, people with disabilities, candidates from Indigenous communities, and candidates from the Black community in support of living our values, creating a culture of Diversity Equity and Inclusion and our commitment to our AccessAbility Action Plan , Reconciliation Action Plan and the BlackNorth Initiative .
We encourage you to connect with us at email@example.com
if you require an accommodation for the recruitment process (including alternate formats of materials, accessible meeting rooms or other accommodations). We'd love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Deloitte Canada has 30 offices with representation across most of the country. We acknowledge our offices reside on traditional, treaty and unceded territories as part of Turtle Island and is still home to many First Nations, Métis, and Inuit peoples. We are all Treaty people.Job Segment:
Cyber Security, Computer Science, Developer, Project Manager, Consulting, Security, Technology
Management and Executive