Metro Windows and Doors is seeking a motivated, hardworking, experienced Window and Door Service Technician.
We are a family owned and operated business that offers an end-to-end process for replacement windows and doors. Our mission is to provide every customer an experience that exceeds their highest expectations. Metro is a 10-time winner of the Consumer Choice Award for Customer Service and we pride ourselves on supplying our customers with quality products, expertly installed and backed by our own in-house service!
Responsibilities will include:
- Measuring thermopanes
- Removing and installing thermopanes
- Building and repairing window screens
- Assessing window and door deficiencies
- Determining deficiencies of product or installation
- Trouble shooting and identifying best methods of repair
- Maintaining proper levels of service materials on service vehicle
- Working from ladders and/or scaffolding
- Cleaning job site upon completion of work
As the ideal candidate you will have/be…
- A valid driver’s license
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
- Excellent time management skills
- Previous window and door installation/service experience an asset
- Health and Dental benefits
- 10-time Consumer Choice Award winner
- Tools and vehicles provided
- Be a part of a reputable team representing exceptional products
If this opportunity sounds like your perfect fit, please submit your cover letter and resume to email@example.com.