1675 Grafton Street
Job Family Group:
Wealth Sales & Service
Supports the branch and team sales and service objectives by providing administrative assistance to deliver an exceptional customer experience. Works collaboratively within the branch and with business partners.
- Coordinates marketing and event organization activities on behalf of the Investment Advisory Team.
- Expands the business growth potential of the branch and team through telemarketing and outbound calls as required.
- Executes sales and service activities which includes review of reports, follow-up on client inquiries, account maintenance.
- Proactively and professionally provides assistance to team members in order to meet client needs and team members' expectations.
- Analyzes data and information to provide insights and recommendations.
- Gathers and formats data into regular and ad-hoc reports, and dashboards.
- Prepares and vets client / prospect calls lists; tracks progress as required.
- Support sales and service objectives by delivering service to the team's clients (e.g. preparing and maintaining client documentation, administering and maintaining client account files, preparing photocopies, documents, and presentations) to meet or exceed client needs.
- Organizes work and information to ensure accuracy and completeness,
- Projects a professional and consistent image by adhering to organization's brand, corporate identity, and standards.
- Follows through on the risk and compliance processes and policies to ensure we safeguard our customers' assets, maintain their privacy, act in their best interests, and ensure an effectively run branch.
- Protects the Bank's assets and complies with all regulatory, legal, and ethical requirements.
- Completes complex & diverse tasks within given rules/limits.
- Analyzes issues and determines next steps; escalates as required.
- Broader work or accountabilities may be assigned as needed.
We're here to help
- Typically between 2 - 3 years of relevant experience and post-secondary degree in related field of study desirable or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Successful completion of the Canadian Securities Course & Conduct and Practices Handbook - Preferred
- Current registration as an Investment Representative (IR) - Preferred
- Basic/intermediate knowledge of investment process and procedures.
- Strong knowledge of administrative process and procedures as contained in Sales Administration Manual.
- Knowledge of proprietary products and services, and fund company offerings.
- Knowledge of compliance rules (proprietary and industry).
- Familiarity technology applications and software used in the financial planning and investment industry. Adapts easily to new programs and changing technology.
- Knowledge of trade processing rules
- Excellent Verbal & written communication skills.
- Exceptional client service orientation/ communication skills that permeate client contact on phone and face-to-face.
- Excellent Organization and time management skills. Good at setting priorities and ability to prioritize tasks by deadline.
- Excellent Collaboration & team building skills, an enthusiastic team player - willing to do whatever it takes to assist in meeting team objectives.
- Excellent Analytical and problem solving skills. Takes ownership and initiative of issues and has the ability to probe for underlying concerns.
- Flexible and able to adapt to an ever changing work environment.
At BMO we are driven by a shared Purpose: Boldly Grow the Good in business and life. It calls on us to create lasting, positive change for our customers, our communities and our people. By working together, innovating and pushing boundaries, we transform lives and businesses, and power economic growth around the world.
As a member of the BMO team you are valued, respected and heard, and you have more ways to grow and make an impact. We strive to help you make an impact from day one - for yourself and our customers. We'll support you with the tools and resources you need to reach new milestones, as you help our customers reach theirs. From in-depth training and coaching, to manager support and network-building opportunities, we'll help you gain valuable experience, and broaden your skillset.
To find out more visit us at https://jobs.bmo.com/ca/en .
BMO is committed to an inclusive, equitable and accessible workplace. By learning from each other's differences, we gain strength through our people and our perspectives. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. To request accommodation, please contact your recruiter.
Note to Recruiters: BMO does not accept unsolicited resumes from any source other than directly from a candidate. Any unsolicited resumes sent to BMO, directly or indirectly, will be considered BMO property. BMO will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited resume. A recruiting agency must first have a valid, written and fully executed agency agreement contract for service to submit resumes.
Sales and Marketing Maintenance and Technicians