Requisition ID: 59852
Join the Global Community of Scotiabankers to help customers become better off. Purpose
Contributes to the overall success of the Client Solutions group in Canada ensuring specific individual goals, plans, initiatives are executed / delivered in support of the team's business strategies and objectives. Ensures all activities conducted are in compliance with governing regulations, internal policies and procedures.
Works in collaboration with the Regional Director, Client Solutions to support the execution of SWM's (SWM) team-based offering. Accountabilities
- Champions a customer focused culture to deepen client relationships and leverage broader Bank relationships, systems and knowledge.
- Lead ongoing regional promotion and sustainment of the SWM offering by presenting the SWM value proposition and service offering to internal audiences; Promoting resources and channels for fulfilling Client Solutions; identifying and highlighting best practices and providing insights and support to influence how relationship managers deliver Total Wealth; and delivering training presentations to all SWM staff in the region
- Manage ongoing regional engagement activities related to the execution of Total Wealth through facilitation of regular high net worth plan development meetings as well as interaction with both relationship managers and specialists to fully investigate and develop high net worth client plans; proactively engage regional / local leadership on progress and gap resolution; monitoring client engagements and related outcomes and ensuring relationship managers updated; Influence relationship managers across all business lines to onboard clients into the financial planning process
- Lead the development and execution of practice management support to educate and coach relationship managers and specialists around the delivery of total wealth by working with relationship manager teams to effectively embed a total wealth approach into their business planning activities, client marketing processes, and end-to-end client service processes; identifying gaps in team processes and opportunities to deepen knowledge and coordinate delivery of in-depth, technical training; supporting Regional Director and local Advisory Manager coaching efforts and providing reinforcement of key messages to ensure strong alignment between specialists and our financial planning process
- Support business development activity that proactively target high net worth clients by participating in prospecting activities to articulate the total wealth offering; working with the Regional Directors to influence and build awareness of SWM capabilities and client solutions with our channel partners from across the bank in their region; participating in client and COI events and presentations to represent and articulate the Enriched Thinking brand promise; and Collaborating with National Office and other key stakeholders to implement key business initiatives that will enhance the Client Solutions offering and drive increased results in the region
- Drive communication from the field to National Office around the needs and support required by relationship managers and specialists to effectively deliver the Total Wealth offering
- Provide leadership support to Regional Director, Client Solutions by trouble shooting any issues related to the coordination of specialists and or inconsistencies in our delivery of the offering
- Understand how the Bank's risk appetite and risk culture should be considered in day-to-day activities and decisions.
- Actively pursues effective and efficient operations of his/her respective areas in accordance with Scotiabank's Values, its Code of Conduct and the Global Sales Principles, while ensuring the adequacy, adherence to and effectiveness of day-to-day business controls to meet obligations with respect to operational, compliance, AML/ATF/sanctions and conduct risk.
- Champions a high performance environment and contributes to an inclusive work environment.
Education / Experience
- Minimum 5 years of Wealth Management experience working with relationship managers and with knowledge of wealth offering solutions
- University degree or equivalent
- Knowledge of the Canadian Wealth Management industry, financial instruments and markets, and current regulatory environments
- Previous client relationship management experience
- Previous marketing and promotion experience
- Knowledge of multiple front and back office systems and processes is desirable, including fluency and familiarity with client relationship management and tracking software
- Industry accreditation (CSC, CFP, PFP, Insurance license, other) would be an asset
Location(s): Canada : Nova Scotia : Halifax || Canada : Quebec : Montreal
As Canada's International Bank, we are a leader when it comes to inclusion. We are a diverse and global team, speaking more than 100 languages with backgrounds from more than 120 countries. We value the unique skills and experiences each individual brings to the bank, and are committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible environment for everyone. Candidates selected for an interview will be contacted directly. If you require accommodation during the recruitment and selection process, please let us know. We will work with you to provide as seamless a recruitment experience as possible. Job Segment:
Law, Bank, Banking, Business Development, Manager, Legal, Finance, Sales, Management