Have you ever ordered a product on Amazon and when that box with the smile arrived, wondered how it got to you so fast? Did you ever think about where it came from and how much it costed to do that delivery? If so, the Amazon Supply Chain Optimization organization is for you.
Watch this video to learn more about our organization, SCOT: http://bit.ly/amazon-scot
We are the Amazon Transportation Optimization team. Our vision is to build an intelligent, intuitive and hands off the wheel fully automated system to model and evaluate Amazon's complex transportation network (with billions of attributes like warehouses, routes, time, cost etc.) to give optimal promises (speed and cost) to our customers. We are looking for a rock star program manger to drive this vision. This is an exciting opportunity to join a fast growing team with direct end-customer impact. This is a highly visible role that requires partnering with senior executives across multiple organizations (both business and technical). We are looking for a Technical Program Manager who is highly analytical, resourceful, customer-focused, and team-oriented with excellent written and verbal communication skills to drive decisions at the executive level. A successful candidate should thrive in a highly collaborative, creative, and fast-paced environment with a proven track record in taking on end-to-end ownership and successfully delivering results. BASIC QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor degree in a field with a strong emphasis on business or technology (Computer Science, Engineering, Economics) or Masters (MBA)
- 4+ years of experience in program management
- Demonstrated results working by influencing stakeholders in a highly-matrix cross-functional organization.
- Experience in using data and metrics to define business strategy and gain executive support for new visions.
- Advanced excel operations and analysis with large-scale datasets
- Superior Verbal/Written communication & data presentation skills, proved ability to effectively communicate with both business and technical teams.
- Knowledge of SQL, database and reporting tools is strong plus but not required
- Sound business background, preferably on supply chain and transportation areas
- Experience working in a Software Development environment.
- Proven ability to influence change at all levels within an organization
- Expert planner with business process definition experience and a strong IT aptitude
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, or other legally protected status. If you would like to request an accommodation, please notify your Recruiter.
Software and Programming Management and Executive