You've got big plans. We have opportunities to match, and we're committed to empowering you to become a better you, no matter what you do.
When you join KPMG you'll be one of over 219,000 professionals providing Audit, Tax, Advisory and Business Enablement Services across 147 countries.
With the support to do things differently, grow personally and professionally and bring your whole self to work, there's no limit to the impact you can make. Let's do this.
Overview of the opportunity:
Working with the members of the Financial Institutions Tax team at all levels, the successful candidate will provide value-add services to our Asset Management clients among others. Throughout your role you will work with tax professionals and be a key member of our team. You will have the opportunity to work with our software engineers in developing industry leading applications to facilitate efficiencies and value-add data analytical functionality. You will be responsible for a variety of technical and data analytical functions to support client reporting requirements. Pleae note that this role is not for those who are pursuing their CPA or planning to pursue their CPA. What you will do
In this role you will work with a large amount of data that will need to be analyzed, organized and validated. Working with senior members of the team, the data will be used to generate various reports for tax compliance for our clients. Your technical aptitude and strong analytical skills will be an asset for you as we continue to grow the best in class process and technology platforms used to deliver our services.
We offer a continuous learning environment, a team approach and interesting and challenging work, where you will be collaborating with experienced tax professionals and you will develop a varied skill set What you bring to the role
Keys to your success:
- Post-secondary education (college or university) accounting, business data management, computer sciences educational background preferred
- Atleast 1-2 years of experience working in asset management for Tax teams
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong analytical skills
- Self-starter and solution oriented mind-set
- Dedication and strong work ethic, strong team player.
- Strong time-management abilities and self- motivation.
- Strong inter-personal and problem solving skills
- Detail oriented with the ability to prioritize and met multiple priorities
Our Values, The KPMG WayIntegrity
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Good attention to detail with effective organizational skills
- High degree of personal and professional integrity
- A self-starter who thrives working in a dynamic, fast paced environment
, we do what is right | Excellence
, we never stop learning and improving | Courage
, we think and act boldly | Together
, we respect each other and draw strength from our differences | For Better
, we do what matters
KPMG in Canada is a proud equal opportunities employer and we are committed to creating a respectful, inclusive and barrier-free workplace that allows all of our people to reach their full potential. A diverse workforce is key to our success and we believe in bringing your whole self to work. We welcome all qualified candidates to apply and hope you will choose KPMG in Canada as your employer of choice. For more information about Inclusion, Diversity & Equity in Recruitment, please click here .
For general recruitment-related inquiries, please contact the HR Delivery Centre at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have a question about accessible employment at KPMG, or to begin a confidential conversation about your individual accessibility or accommodation needs through the recruitment process, we encourage you to contact us at email@example.com
or phone: 416-777-8002 or toll free 1-888-466-4778.