Remote work-from-home opportunity, anywhere in Canada- but with strong preference for Vancouver or Toronto. Excellent opportunity for a Recruiter who wants to work for a large and complex company with operations across Canada and the US. Emphasis on strategic sourcing and headhunting.
Who- the Company:
Our client is a very high profile global company with significant operations in North America. They have a reputation for hiring top talent and for providing their employees with interesting and challenging work in a positive and professional environment. Working at this company looks great on a resume and opens new opportunities for accelerated career development. Swim Recruiting has been engaged to aid with this important search.
What- the Opportunity:
Reporting directly into the Manager of Talent Acquisition, the successful candidate will be doing conducting sourcing, headhunting, and recruitment on a variety of corporate roles at all levels. Using a top-notch ATS and HRIS, as well as a Linked-in Recruiter license.
This is a contract role to start, with very good chance of converting to permanent for a high performer. Swim has placed dozens of contractors at this company over the years who were converted to permanent roles.
Who- the Candidate:
We are looking for a passionate talent acquisition professional who loves headhunting and enjoys a diverse req load.
- Experience sourcing and headhunting through LinkedIn Recruiter.
- At least 3 years- and ideally 4-plus years- progressive experience.
- Experience in both agency and in-house is preferred, but can be one or the other as long as the type of recruitment is relevant (mix of corporate and operational)
- Any exposure to US-based recruitment is beneficial.
- Ability to track and analyze recruitment metrics
- Systems savvy, with experience using an ATS and HRIS, and conducting video interviews.
- Experience working with a global company is highly preferred.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Top-notch communication skills are important- ability to communicate effectively with individuals in all departments.
If the Recruiter lives in Vancouver or Toronto, can work from a corporate office. Otherwise, working full-time remotely from home- preferably based in Montreal, Toronto, Edmonton, or Calgary.
Very competitive hourly consulting rate commensurate with experience. Please discuss with Swim.
When & How to Apply:
If you are qualified for, and interested in, this excellent opportunity with a high-profile corporation, please do not delay in applying as this search is moving quickly! If you already have a Recruiter at Swim, please reach out to that consultant directly. If you do not yet have a contact at Swim Recruiting, please hit 'APPLY NOW' and send us your resume.