EY people in more than 150 countries are committed to operating with integrity, quality and professionalism in the provision of audit, tax and transaction advisory services. We strive to help all of our people achieve their professional and personal goals through an inclusive environment that values everyone's contributions, appreciates diversity of thought, fosters growth, and provides continuous opportunities for development. The opportunity:
As part of the Technology Solution Delivery operations in the service delivery center, you will be part of a team responsible for administering and maintaining the operational environments and applications for our managed service clients
System Admin Support / DevOps Roles and Responsibilities
• Responding to incident and trouble tickets • Server and user management, including OS installs, software installs, patching, and configuration • SQL Server administration and Network administration • Executing code and application releases and deployments • Provide performance analysis, installation and tuning of the infrastructure including hardware, operating systems and applications • Performs daily system monitoring, verifying the integrity and availability of all hardware, server resources, other systems, and key processes, reviewing system and application logs • Diagnose system hardware, software, and operator problems; recommend or perform remedial action. • Document and maintain system administration processes and procedures . Think creatively and independently to troubleshoot and devise solutions to solve complex problems • Support installation of third-party products . Broad base of knowledge and skills in network topology, infrastructure, and operating systems.
Must have skills:
• Experience with Microsoft server 2012/2016 and/or Linux RHEL 6,7 administration • Core Windows/IT technologies: Active Directory, DNS, Network file sharing, server OS deployment and configuration, PowerShell, system hardening, and security patch management Qualifications & Behavioral Competencies
• Storage Administration and SQL Server Administration • Familiarity with network configuration, reverse proxies, and web application server management. • Implement automation tools and frameworks (CI/CD pipelines) • Collaborate with team members to improve the company's engineering tools, systems / procedures, and data security. • Conduct systems tests for security, performance, and availability • Develop and maintain design and troubleshooting documentation. • Assess, test, troubleshoot, document, upgrade and develop maintenance procedures for operating systems, communications environments and applications software • Proficiency with APIs / microservices architecture • Knowledge of system/network security • Ability to create scripts using Bash, Python, Perl or other language • Resourcefulness and problem-solving aptitude • Good planning, organizational, and time management skills.
• Knowledge of IT security best practices • One year of experience in Windows Server technologies • Strong scripting and automation capabilities • Familiarity with SharePoint site setup and configuration • Experience with Jenkins or similar code deployment mechanisms • Usage and configuration of SSH, RDP, and terminal services • Experience configuring Tomcat or other Java application servers • Experience with Cognos Business Analytics installation and configuration a strong plus • Ability to deal effectively and courteously with a wide variety of company personnel, Experience
including senior management, clients, and outside vendors and consultants.
• System Admin Support/DevOps : 1 year (Required) About EY
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we're using the finance products, expertise and systems we've developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. We are proud of our people culture, and we are committed to doing even more. Our people tell us that our culture of global teaming and our focus on building a better working world make EY a great place to build their careers. If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible. Make your mark. Apply today.
EY is committed to inclusiveness, equity and accessibility. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply.
Customer Service and Support