*About AWS Creative Tools*
Creative Tools is hiring for our customer success team across our product line! This includes helping with Amazon Nimble Studio and Thinkbox Deadline products. The first is a digital studio in the cloud, and the second is our distributed computing platform for digital content creation that bridges on-premises computing with AWS.
Our technology has been used in projects such as the PlayStation 5 "End of the World" ad, The Expanse, Adrift, NextGen, Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them, Wonder Woman, Independence Day 2, Aquaman, Batman vs Superman, and many more. The customer success team is on the ground helping customers deliver these amazing experiences.
Our team is distributed across Seattle, Sunnyvale, San Francisco, Los Angeles, Atlanta, Vancouver, Winnipeg and highly value our work/life harmony.
Key job responsibilities
We expect you want a challenge, so don't be deterred if you aren't confident that you can achieve everything outlined below.
As Support Engineers, we are independent in finding and documenting solutions with customers to solve unique problems; sometimes in software we don't own. That occasionally leads to building solutions to solve those problems the first time so they don't occur again (docs, scripts, etc). As an example, we work directly with customers to integrate our tools into existing pipelines and supply fixes from the field into our products. While doing that, we also manage customer expectations and call out when a design may not be optimal. Given our interactions with customers, we provide feedback to product and engineering teams as they design new features and we contribute to the improvement of our software. We are individual experts in our products, learning large amounts of information in a continually changing fast-paced environment. You'll be doing the same with our help. Ideally, you're also excited by strange new problems. ��
About the team
We're a small team with a big impact and customers appreciate us. To get a feeling for the team you'll be joining and the high bar you'll help us maintain, here are some kind words from customers:
* "[This was] one of the best support experiences I have ever received from a software manufacturer."
* "That was the best support I have ever experienced. All problems were solved excellently. The support was very good and also very friendly."
* "Response was quick and information very relevant fix was even included and also above and beyond with additional information regarding another potential problem that could crop up. Excellent support."
* "The service was so nice and caring. thank you."
* "Very patient, very knowledgeable."
If this sounds like the right fit to you, please come join us to help shape the future of creating, processing, and delivering digital content in the Cloud. To prepare for the interview, come with stories of how you've done some or all of what we do. Our days can be tough, but they're rewarding.BASIC QUALIFICATIONS
* College or university degree, or equivalent industry experience
* Three years IT or engineering experience
* IT background with a focus on software deployment, networking, and maintenance.
* Proven troubleshooting skills across multiple environments with the ability to divide a problem into core areas
* Proven documentation skills in describing deployment processes and troubleshooting
* Proven investigation and tradeoff choices in infrastructure deployment (security, performance, ease of deployment, etc).
* Programming ability to read and debug service code. Python, C#, or other object oriented languagePREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS
If you have any experience with the following, we'd like to know! They're an excuse to focus your cover letter and resume to tell us if you're already good at some or all of these.
* Experience with Digital Content Creation tools such as Maya, Houdini, Cinema 4D, Nuke, After Effects, etc.
* Prior AWS experience and working at scale. Specific tech being EC2, S3, IAM, CDK and CloudFormation
* Enjoy talking to people and helping them succeed
* Able to read/speak multiple languages
* Experience with each of Linux, Mac, and Windows
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, or other legally protected status. If you would like to request an accommodation, please notify your Recruiter.
Information Technology Operations and Logistics