The Neurodiversity Center of Excellence (NCoE) specializes in promoting innovation and driving process improvement through the application of technology and automation to solve business application issues across the firm. EY is building a more neuro-diverse workforce and developing accessible processes and environments where neurodivergent employees can thrive.
With the NCoE providing so many offerings to our practice, you can develop your career through a broad scope of engagements, mentoring and formal learning. We develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all our stakeholders, and in so doing, we play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities. Sound interesting? Well this is just the beginning. Because whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. Key Responsibilities:
• Ensure successful integration of new NCoE team members to the local office and support management of relationship with local stakeholders
• Support awareness and collaboration with the NCoE and project teams
• Support stakeholder relationships as needed on NCoE projects
• Support NCoE day to day performance, including regular touch points with NCoE members for status updates, and feedback conversations
• Engage in the automation project lifecycle
• Support NCoE network with internal and external partners, and share any opportunities that would benefit the firm
• Facilitate reporting and analysis, progress against milestones, performance metrics
• Foster and engage with public agency supports as directed
• Collaborate with other NCoE staff to evaluate and improve NCoE's end-to-end operational processes
• Collaborate with other NCoE staff and leadership to develop high performing team-based environment to achieve best-in-class service offerings and client satisfactions
• Support NCoE leadership on strategies around NCoE infrastructures, reporting, go to market, talent management, risk management, etc.
• Function as a resource for new NCoE staff Qualifications
• Proficiency with multiple operating systems, experience with coding and vulnerability scanning tools
• Knowledge of one or more programming languages
• Organizational skills, mathematical abilities and attention to detail
• Ability to analyze and manipulate data
• Effective organizational skills, analytical thinking and attention to detail
• Willingness to work collaboratively in a team environment
• Ability to provide written and oral communications What we look for
We are looking for passionate leaders with strong vision to lend subject matter expertise to the design the strategic builds for our clients. If you have a genuine desire to help businesses achieve their full potential, this role is for you. What working at EY offers
At EY, our Total Rewards package supports our commitment to creating a leading people culture - built on high-performance teaming - where everyone can achieve their potential and contribute to building a better working world for our people, our clients and our communities. It's one of the many reasons we repeatedly win awards for being a great place to work.
We offer a competitive compensation package where you'll be rewarded based on your performance and recognized for the value you bring to our business. In addition, our Total Rewards package allows you decide which benefits are right for you and which ones help you create a solid foundation for your future. Our Total Rewards package includes a comprehensive medical, prescription drug and dental coverage, a defined contribution pension plan, a great vacation policy plus firm paid days that allow you to enjoy longer long weekends throughout the year, statutory holidays and paid personal days (based on province of residence), and a range of exciting programs and benefits designed to support your physical, financial and social well-being. Plus, we offer:
• Support and coaching from some of the most engaging colleagues in the industry
• Learning opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
• The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that's right for you About EY
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we're using the finance products, expertise and systems we've developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Make your mark. Apply today.
EY is committed to inclusiveness, equity and accessibility. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply.
Customer Service and Support