The Store Merchandising Department knows our product inside and out. Equal parts strategic and creative, this team presents a curated assortment that inspires our clients and sets our in-store experience apart.THE OPPORTUNITY
Leadership, sales and curation come together in the Merchandising Manager (MM) role. Through effective floor management, our MMs ensure their stores deliver an exceptional experience for every client.
As an MM, you'll help to build and lead a team of high performers. You'll become obsessed with perfecting your store's product assortment. And you'll make sure our merchandise is displayed in a way that tells the Aritzia story.
The best Merchandising Managers have a unique mix of attributes: a strategic mind, a keen sense of style, an eye for detail and a natural ability to inspire.THE JOB
Merchandising Managers are responsible for:
- Keeping Aritzia in business - MMs organize the store so that our customers can find what they want, when they want it
- Being entrepreneurs - having a creative approach to merchandising that represents the designers' vision
- Taking pride in their environment - act as the advocate to keep the store clean and comfortable
- Developing their People - leading and inspiring a team of merchandisers
As a Merchandising Manager, you have:
- Strong leadership skills - 3+ years of retail management experience is an asset
- A great sense of style
- Confidence in fast paced environments
- A driven approach to your work and career
Aritzia is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Our goal is to be inclusive, diverse, and representative of the communities where we work while creating an environment where every person can enjoy a successful career. This commitment applies to all candidates and employees regardless of race, ethnicity, citizenship, creed, place of origin, religion, sex, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, family status, marital status, disability, age, and any other protected characteristic.
Requests for accommodation due to a disability or any other protected characteristic can be made at any stage of the recruitment process and during employment by contacting our People & Culture Team.