50 Milton Rd, Liverpool, Nova Scotia, B0T1K0
The decision to join a company is a big one. We have opportunities for hard working, energetic and reliable people just like you. Why is this role important? What you'll do:
What you'll need:
- Anticipate the needs of our customers and put them first in all that you do
- Lead, coach and motivate colleagues to achieve success and foster colleague growth
- Be involved in community initiatives to build long term relationships with the community
- Be committed to maintaining merchandising, operational standards and be accountable for financial objectives
- Manage the day to day operations of the store
- Provide input to the District Manager to help shape business strategy
- Constantly lookout for industry trends, propose and implement unique ideas
- Exceptional customer service skills and a talent for building customer loyalty and community relationships
- Demonstrated ability to improve productivity, engagement and retention
- Experience managing overall store operations within the grocery industry
- Strong financial acumen to deliver outstanding business results
- Commitment to delivering consistent results, everyday
- A strong network in the industry and community
Apply today !How You'll Succeed:
At Loblaw, we seek great people to continually strengthen our culture. We believe great people model our values, are authentic, build trust and make connections.
If that sounds like you, and you are open-minded, responsive to change and up to the challenges provided in a fast-paced retail environment, apply today.
In addition, we believe that compliance with laws is about doing the right thing. Upholding the law is part of our Code of Conduct - it reinforces what our customers and stakeholders expect of us. Employment Type:
Full timeType of Role:
Loblaw recognizes Canada's diversity as a source of national pride and strength. We have made it a priority to reflect our nation's evolving diversity in the products we sell, the people we hire, and the culture we create in our organization. Accommodation is available upon request for applicants with disabilities in the recruitment and assessment process and when hired.
Please Note: If you have Employee Self Service (ESS) on Workday, apply to this job via the Workday application.