The Recruiting Engine (RE) Team is reinventing how we recruit at Amazon. Recruiting the right candidates across all of Amazon is critical to our ability to innovate and build on behalf of our customers. As the search for talent becomes more competitive, we are bringing together recruiting, science, tech, programs, and process teams to find and hire candidates who raise the bar more quickly and efficiently.
We are looking for a Sr. Technical Sourcing Recruiter to join our sourcing team. This is a centralized team (pipeline-based hiring model for SDE talent) that works across multiple Amazon business lanes with a focus on quality processes and high-volume at scale, that provides candidate choice. Because the sourcing team is business agnostic and candidate obsessed, this allows Sourcers to let their sourcing expertise shine and focus on candidate experience. As part of the Recruiting Engine, the team has unique access to tools, resources, best practices, and new recruiting technologies that are designed to enhance a Sourcer's capabilities. If you are excited about technical recruiting, candidate experience, and diving deep into sourcing strategies to attract bar raising talent - this is the team for you! Other offerings include outstanding career growth, highly collaborative teams, and a fun and passionate work environment.
In this role, you will be responsible for talent attraction strategies against a timeline and will utilize your experience setting benchmarks and metrics. Our Sourcing Recruiters thrive in innovative, fast-paced environments, can roll up their sleeves, work hard, have fun, and get the job done. You will have the opportunity to draw on your extensive knowledge of technical recruiting and will forge dynamic relationships with stakeholders. You will perform candidate generation, account management, candidate assessment and interview preparation.
• Understanding of how to recruit passive Software Development Engineer (SDE) candidates
• Creating unique multi-channel and market-specific search strategies that attract bar-raising engineering talent
• Developing prospects into candidates and assessing them for role fit, level, and motivations by conducting calibrated phone interviews
• Possess the ability to develop and prepare SDE candidates up until the point of on-site interview
• Building out talent networks and tapping into knowledgeable industry resources to develop evergreen candidate pipelines
• Continually contributing to the team's knowledgebase and greater Amazon talent acquisition communityBASIC QUALIFICATIONS
- 5+ years of corporate and/or search firm recruiting experience with a focus on passive engineering candidate generation in high tech markets
- CTS/ATS experience with sourcing, tracking, and managing candidates
- MS Office - Including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
- Strong commitment to continuous improvement
- Ability to continually seek new sourcing options and develop creative approaches to sourcing and delivering interview-ready candidates
- Self-sufficient and able to work with little direct supervision
- Experience building and using a variety of sourcing/recruiting plans and tools, including Internet research
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, or other legally protected status. If you would like to request an accommodation, please notify your Recruiter.