We are opening to hiring this position in either Vancouver, British Columbia or Seattle, Washington
Are you passionate about the customer experience? Innovating on behalf of established and emerging Amazon businesses? Amazon Digital Commerce powers ordering, subscriptions, and device management for Prime, Amazon Video, Music, Audible, Alexa, and Kindle, amongst other digital businesses. We process billions of digital purchases every year and enable our digital businesses to grow their businesses worldwide. We are on a mission to be earth's best provider of one-time and recurring digital commerce, delivering a seamless and enjoyable post-purchase customer experience.
As Senior Product Manager - Technical, you will be responsible for the definition and development of the product roadmap for our consumer facing digital content and device management services. You will help shape product strategy, while working with engineering, to deliver features based on this vision. You will work with internal stakeholders to identify short and long term goals and product features that make it easier for customers to manage and engage with their digital content and devices. We are looking for someone who is customer focused with a passion for innovating to facilitate business growth and create a first-class customer experience.
- Work closely with leadership and cross-functional teams to develop and deliver innovative software and services that enable purchase and management of subscriptions, and memberships.
- Partner with Software Engineering, Digital clients, Customer Service, Marketing, and Business Intelligence teams to create best-in-class solutions for customers.
- Work with technical and non-technical stakeholders to understand and improve product capabilities.
- Analyze customer feedback and usage metrics to identify key pain points.
- Build innovative concepts and successfully champion them through senior management and other teams.
- Work successfully across Digital clients to ship new features and add meaningful customer experience updates.
- Manage bottlenecks, provide escalation management, anticipate and make trade-offs, balance the business needs versus technical constraints, and maximize business benefit while building great customer experiences.
- Present confidently to senior management, external clients, and other large audiences.
- Bachelor Degree in Business, Computer Science, Economics or similar fields.
- 5+ years of experience in product management.
- Experience with business trend tracking, analysis, reporting, and/or forecasting
- Passion for building delightful user interactions that deliver high value for customers
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills while the ability to use data and metrics to back up assumptions, recommendations, and drive actions
- Demonstrated ability to understand and discuss technical concepts, manage trade-offs, and evaluate opportunistic new ideas with internal and external partners
- MBA or Master's degree
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, or other legally protected status. If you would like to request an accommodation, please notify your Recruiter.
Software and Programming Management and Executive