You've got big plans. We have opportunities to match, and we're committed to empowering you to become a better you, no matter what you do.
When you join KPMG you'll be one of over 207,000 professionals providing audit, tax, advisory and business enablement services across 153 countries.
With the support to do things differently, grow personally and professionally and bring your whole self to work, there's no limit to the impact you can make. Let's do this. Overview of the opportunity:
KPMG's Technology Consulting Advisory Practice strives to deliver business benefits from a broad range of technologies, helping our clients develop high-performing IT functions and leverage investments in current systems to deliver significant business value.
We help clients define their Information Management / IT / Digital strategy and assist them through the entire technology and digital transformational journey, in order for them to become a digitally connected enterprise. We help CIOs make their function future-ready.
Our skills in IT strategy and systems implementation help clients execute their transformation strategies with the technology best suited to their business, data and information requirements.
Our Technology Consulting Advisory Practice are seeking a dynamic Senior Consultant for our ServiceNow team nationally. We are looking for talented professionals like you, with a proven record for motivating teams and delivering exceptional, meaningful client service. What you will do
As a Senior Consultant in our ServiceNow practice, you'll be learning from some of the best in the industry and growing your personal skillset by:
What you bring to the role
- Supporting client pursuits business development efforts including preparing proposals and leading presentations to senior executives
- Building long-term business relationships with senior client personnel and executives through engagements and networking in professional organizations
- Taking accountability for client deliverables by leading engagements and teams to successful outcomes with a focus on supporting your team, client needs and generating value
- Building your technical and analytical expertise by delivering high quality results on time and proactively identifying and resolving project issues
- Working with senior KPMG leaders to understand, enhance and integrate service offerings across the Operations
- Designing and delivering consulting and technical methodologies around the ServiceNow platform
- Working with clients to assess current state processes and tools, defining ServiceNow requirements and developing and configuring the ServiceNow platform
- Supporting the team responsible for the implementation and administration of the ServiceNow installation, including managing system configurations, gathering and documenting user and process requirements, developing workflow customizations, and performing quality assurance testing and user acceptance testing
- Being responsible for leveraging knowledge and experience to deliver end-to-end methodologies within ServiceNow which includes architecting technical implementation of IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL) processes, organizing and prioritizing development effort, interfacing with vendors and management, and coordinating effort of one or two additional administrators
- Providing expert-level support and technical mentoring, assisting customers with proof-of-concept activities, and leading practice build efforts to include development of practice intellectual property (IP)
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related technical field from an accredited college or equivalent work experience. Masters in Information Systems, MBA or other is an asset
- ServiceNow Certified System Administrator or Certified Implementation Specialist, or other advanced certifications are considered an asset
- ITIL foundations, intermediate or expert level certifications are considered an asset. PMP certification is also considered an asset
- 4 + years of experience
- Impeccable attention to detail, superior communication skills, both written and verbal, including the ability to communicate with client stakeholders, work closely in a collaborative team environment, and lead teams and project deliverables is mandatory
- Demonstrated ability to develop workshop presentations and process documentation (advanced Microsoft Visio, PowerPoint, Word skills)
Keys to your success:
- Demonstrated project management skills and experience working directly with customers and clients
- Knowledge of the ServiceNow platform as well as experience delivering ServiceNow implementations is a requirement
- Experience in other ITSM ticketing systems, such as BMC Remedy and HP Service Manager
- Experience with other workflow technologies such at Customer Service management, HR Case Management etc.
- Functional knowledge and implementation experience of ITSM frameworks and ITIL v3
- Experience working in a client facing role with both technical and functional stakeholders with strong relationship management skills and a passion for client satisfaction and delivery excellence
Our Values, The KPMG WayIntegrity
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, results-focused environment.
- Strong commitment to professional client service excellence.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills with the ability to clearly and articulately identify and define problems and develop creative solutions to address client requirements .
, we do what is right | Excellence
, we never stop learning and improving | Courage
, we think and act boldly | Together
, we respect each other and draw strength from our differences | For Better
, we do what matters
KPMG is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity in its workforce. KPMG encourages applications from all qualified individuals and will accommodate applicants' disability-related needs, up to the point of undue hardship, throughout all stages of the recruitment and selection process. Any assessment and selection materials or processes used during the recruitment process will be available in an accessible format to applicants with disabilities, upon request. If you require a disability-related accommodation in order to participate in the recruitment process
, please contact KPMG's Employee Relations Service team for support at email: email@example.com
or phone: 416-777-8002 or toll free 1-888-466-4778 Option 3. KPMG will consult with all applicants with disabilities who request accommodation during the recruitment process to ensure that the accommodation provided takes into account the applicant's individual accessibility needs.