Permanent Primary Location:
Multiple Locations, Canada All Available Locations:
Toronto; Alma; Amos; Bas St-Laurent; Brossard; Burlington; Bécancour; Calgary; Chicoutimi; Dolbeau; Drummondville; Edmonton; Farnham; Fredericton; Gatineau; Granby; Grand-Mère; Halifax; Havre-Saint-Pierre; Hawkesbury; Jonquière; Kanata; Kitchener; La Baie; La Sarre; Langley; Laval; London; Markham; Matane; Mississauga; Moncton; Montreal; New Richmond; Niagara; Normandin; Ottawa; Prince Albert; Prince George; Quebec City; Regina; Rimouski; Roberval; Rouyn-Noranda; Saguenay; Saint John; Saint-Hyacinthe; Saskatoon; Sept-Îles; Shawinigan; Sherbrooke; St-Félicien; St. John's; Trois-Pistoles; Trois-Rivières; Val D'Or; Vancouver; Vaughan; Victoria; Windsor; Winnipeg Our Purpose
At Deloitte, we are driven to inspire and help our people, organization, communities, and country to thrive. Our Purpose is to build a better future by accelerating and expanding access to knowledge. Purpose defines who we are and gives us reason to exist as an organization.
By living our Purpose, we will make an impact that matters.
Partner with clients to solve their most complex problems
Experience a firm where wellness matters.
Have an impact that matters through pro bono and significant volunteer opportunities.
Be empowered to lead and have impact with clients, our communities and in the office.
Be expected to share your ideas and to make them a reality. Are you looking for an opportunity to work with one of the world's largest providers of Global Employer Services? Now you can!What will your typical day look like?
Deloitte's GES practice is seeking a senior-level Tax leader looking for a challenging and rewarding career. You will perform and guide clients and internal teams in all aspects of employee rewards focusing on the design and operation of incentive arrangements and executive remuneration, both for private and public companies. You will advise on tax and social security requirements and implications, provide technical concurrence calculations and compliance with applicable legislation. You will identify opportunities for savings and advises client on equity, bonus, pension or other planning. You will advise on M&A remuneration planning and structuring and directs post-closing incentive plan design. You will also advise clients on how to best utilize technology to achieve efficiencies, streamline processes, or ensure compliance, and make decisions with confidence based on analysis of available information to drive business success. About the team
Deloitte is one of the world's largest providers of Global Employer Services (GES). We have dedicated professionals serving multinational companies and their employees, throughout the world. Our GES specialists across Canada are available to ensure tax planning and compliance requirements are met while offering a broad range of cost-effective, value-added tax planning that recognizes each country's unique economic and cultural environment.
Our Global Employer Services team advises small and large organizations with both global and domestic workforces on compliance and consulting matters related to Canadian and foreign personal income taxes, social security obligations, cross border payroll, compensation, relocation policy development, etc.
We are seeking a highly talented individual who is enthusiastic about providing tax solutions and services to our client base. Our offices serve a variety of industries including financial services, consumer business, technology, aerospace, engineering, and mining. Enough about us, let's talk about you
You are someone with:
Our shared values
- Completed undergraduate degree with outstanding academic credentials
- A completed master's degree in Tax or an accounting designation, with a minimum of 7 years of relevant work experience
- Experience with design of compensation and equity programs would be an asset
- Strong commitment to professional client service excellence; employee & employer tax matters
- Excellent interpersonal relations and demonstrated ability to effectively lead teams
- Client facing, bringing new ideas
- Superior verbal and written communication skills; bilingual would be an asset
- Ability to develop and present new ideas and conceptualize new approaches and solutions
- Proven analytical skills and systematic problem solving
- Canadian travel required, occasional international travel
- You are flexible in terms of work schedule, as overtime will be required at various times during year
While our Purpose guides us and helps explain why we exist, our shared values describe the behaviour we expect from each other at the firm.
They provide common ground to unite us across cultures and geographies. They help us to earn the trust and respect of our stakeholders. We all commit to living by these shared values, to stay true to the principles they represent, and to honour the legacy from which they came. They are what sets us apart and makes us Deloitte.
Every day, we live our Purpose through the following five shared values:
The next step is yours
- Lead the way: Deloitte is not only leading the profession, but reinventing it for the future. We're also committed to creating opportunity and leading the way to a more sustainable world.
- Serve with integrity: Deloitte has earned the trust of employees, clients, regulators, and the public for 175 years. Upholding that trust is our single most important responsibility.
- Take care of each other: We look out for one another and prioritize respect, fairness, development, and well-being.
- Foster inclusion: We are at our best when we foster an inclusive culture and embrace diversity in all forms. We know this attracts top talent, enables innovation, and helps us deliver well-rounded client solutions.
- Collaborate for measurable impact: We approach our work with a collaborative mindset, teaming across businesses, geographies, and skill sets to deliver tangible, measurable, attributable impact.
Sound like The One Firm. For You?
At Deloitte, we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities. Deloitte encourages applications from all qualified candidates who represent the full diversity of communities across Canada. This includes, but is not limited to, people with disabilities, candidates from Indigenous communities, and candidates from the Black community in support of living our values, creating a culture of Diversity Equity and Inclusion and our commitment to our AccessAbility Action Plan , Reconciliation Action Plan and the BlackNorth Initiative .
We encourage you to connect with us at email@example.com
if you require an accommodation for the recruitment process (including alternate formats of materials, accessible meeting rooms or other accommodations). We'd love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Deloitte Canada has 30 offices with representation across most of the country. We acknowledge our offices reside on traditional, treaty and unceded territories as part of Turtle Island and is still home to many First Nations, Métis, and Inuit peoples. We are all Treaty people.Job Segment:
Aerospace Engineering, Payroll, Equity, Consulting, Developer, Engineering, Finance, Technology
Management and Executive