Requisition ID: 101021
Join the Global Community of Scotiabankers to help customers become better off. Purpose
Contributes to the overall success of the CMCC / Commercial Banking in Canada ensuring specific individual goals, plans, initiatives are executed / delivered in support of the team's business strategies and objectives. Ensures all activities conducted are in compliance with governing regulations, internal policies and procedures.Accountabilities
- Champions a customer focused culture to deepen client relationships and leverage broader Bank relationships, systems and knowledge.
- Advising clients on customized financial solutions for the entire suite of GBP cash management services and deposit/investment products.
- Manage Commercial and Automotive portfolios, in partnership with Client Relationship Managers, with a goal of growing revenue, deposits, primary client acquisition and partner referrals.
- Proactively contact clients/prospects based on analysis of their banking needs, using data and business plans, leveraging a disciplined pre-call planning approach.
- Understand how the Bank's risk appetite and risk culture should be considered in day-to-day activities and decisions.
- Actively pursues effective and efficient operations of his/her respective areas in accordance with Scotiabank's Values, its Code of Conduct and the Global Sales Principles, while ensuring the adequacy, adherence to and effectiveness of day-to-day business controls to meet obligations with respect to operational, compliance, AML/ATF/sanctions and conduct risk.
- Champions a high performance environment and contributes to an inclusive work environment.
Education / Experience / Other Information
- Portfolio of 700-1,000 Commercial Accounts
- Coverage of 2-4 Commercial Relationship Groups, which consists of 12-20 relationship managers
- Portfolio of 50-80 Commercial Automotive Clients
- Coverage of 2-4 Commercial Automotive Relationship Managers
- University degree in business, finance or economics, or equivalent work experience in a Sales environment managing your own book for clients/portfolio.
- The incumbent must possess strong interpersonal skills, communications, judgement, negotiation, coordination and analytical skills.
- Work in a standard office-based environment; non-standard hours are a common occurrence. Limited travel domestically.
Location(s): Canada : Nova Scotia : Halifax
As Canada's International Bank, we are a diverse and global team. We speak more than 100 languages with backgrounds from more than 120 countries. Our employees are committed to a superior customer experience and use the Bank's six guiding sales practice principles to ensure they act with honesty and integrity.
At Scotiabank, we value the unique skills and experiences each individual brings to the Bank, and are committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible environment for everyone. If you require accommodation (including, but not limited to, an accessible interview site, alternate format documents, ASL Interpreter, or Assistive Technology) during the recruitment and selection process, please let our Recruitment team know. If you require technical assistance, please click here . Candidates must apply directly online to be considered for this role. We thank all applicants for their interest in a career at Scotiabank; however, only those candidates who are selected for an interview will be contacted. Job Segment:
Bank, Banking, Manager, Developer, Finance, Management, Technology, Automotive
Banking, Finance and Insurance