Interested in developing next generation contact experience? The AWS Kumo team is looking for software developers with experience in building real-time, scalable, distributed systems. We leverage AWS technologies to operate on a global scale and deliver low-latency, highly-available services to customers and systems . In pursuit of that mission, we are looking for experienced software developers to help design, build, and launch these platforms. If you are intrigued, please keep reading. Do you:
- Obsess over software performance and challenge yourself and others to deliver highly scalable, low latency, reliable and fast services to a variety of platforms?
- Want to learn how machine learning and predictive analytics shape tomorrows AI Ops?
- Possess ideas and know how to solve problems, but also follow through with a clean and maintainable implementation?
- Have a high bar for coding excellence and a passion for design and architecture?
- Want to work with the latest AWS technologies to achieve rapid scale?
- Want to pioneer before the industry catches up ?
If yes, then we might have a role for you. We are small, customer-focused teams of passionate software engineers that are looking to delight our customers by building amazing software - while working hard, having fun, and making history.BASIC QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or other technical field, or commensurate professional experience.
- 5+ years of professional software development experience
- Proficiency in at least one modern programming language such as C#, C++, Java, or Ruby
- Deep understanding of Computer Science fundamentals including software architecture, data structures, algorithms and complexity analysis
- Design and architecture knowledge as well as familiarity with object oriented analysis and design patterns (OOA/OOD)
- Experience of Agile, Test-Driven Development and Continuous Deployment
- Proven track record of taking ownership and building high-performance systems in a complex, distributed environment
- Experience with backend development for medium to large applications.
- Experience with frontend development or mobile application development.
- Experience designing services with Cloud technologies.
- Ability to clearly and concisely communicate with technical and non-technical stakeholders across all levels of the organization
- Meets/exceeds Amazon's leadership principles requirements for this role
- Meets/exceeds Amazon's functional/technical depth and complexity for this role
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, or other legally protected status. If you would like to request an accommodation, please notify your Recruiter.
Software and Programming