Permanent Primary Location:
Multiple Locations, Canada All Available Locations:
Learn from deep subject matter experts through mentoring and on the job coaching
Partner with clients to solve their most complex problems
Be empowered to lead and have impact with clients, our communities and in the office Are you passionate about developing and nurturing client relationships, leading project teams, coaching and mentoring colleagues while continuing to focus on personal and professional learning and growth and achieving the highest levels of quality performance? If you answered yes, then we have an opportunity waiting for you!What will your typical day look like?
As a Senior Manager, AI Strategy
you will be responsible for generating, leading and managing a portfolio of Deloitte's Omnia AI Strategy services engagements (projects) within your focus area. The role includes developing and nurturing client relationships, leading project teams, coaching and mentoring Deloitte professionals with a continuous focus on personal and professional learning and growth, and achieving highest levels of quality performance commensurate with the expectations of a World-leading Professional Services Firm. This role has full life-cycle responsibility over AI Strategy projects, which includes responsibility for identifying opportunities, proposal development and pursuit assistance, project delivery, team leadership and team performance, quality of our project deliverables and engagement financials.
In this role. you will:
About the team Deloitte Omnia AI, Deloitte's Artificial Intelligence practice
- Offer expertise in Artificial Intelligence Strategy, building out of AI capabilities and operating model, as well as their application towards creation of business value for our clients
- Be instrumental in growing and mentoring a pool of talented AI Strategy practitioners, participate in and drive sales opportunities, and display eminence in various strategic initiatives across Omnia AI, Deloitte and the external marketplace
- Apply deep knowledge of disruptive trends and competitor activity to advise clients on their AI Strategy
- Design AI roadmaps for clients based on readiness, aspirations and vision
is comprised of a collaborative team of experts who use their hands-on experience with cutting-edge information assets to facilitate successful AI transformations. We develop AI-enabled solutions to address all aspects of a client's transformative journey with disciplined focus on business outcomes.
Our AI Strategy team
focuses on developing and delivering AI Strategy offerings to a variety of national and global clients across multiple industries. Because of our continuous growth, we are looking to add an experienced individual with extensive hands-on work experience developing cutting-edge strategic programs ideally in the data, analytics and/or AI domains.Enough about us, let's talk about you
You are someone with:
- 8 + years of consulting experience in a Strategic role with Tier 1 Professional Services, Consulting or Advisory Firms and/or other reputable organizations (including start-ups)
- Experience in strategy and/or technology enabled business transformation, innovation ideation, evaluation and adoption, strategic effectiveness and strategic model design, review, and management
- Completed Undergraduate degree in a Business/Management/Analytics or related field; MBA, Master's or PhD degrees and any recognized professional certifications would be an asset
- Demonstrated affinity with technology and interest in the topic of data, AI or advanced analytics as business enablers
- Exceptional senior/executive stakeholder management skills, including strong emotional intelligence and ability to relate to a variety of personality types
- Superior written and verbal communication skills, including presentation and facilitation skills, and strong attention to detail
- Structured problem solving skills and logical thinking, as well as ability to develop and present new ideas and conceptualize new approaches and solutions
If you believe you have what it takes to be a successful member of our team please apply now. We know your career is important to you and it's important to us, too. The Senior Consultant, AI Strategy role is just the first step of a highly successful career we can help you build. The time is right for you to join Deloitte. Get your career off to great start. What impact will you make?Why Deloitte?
Launch your career with The One Firm where you can make an impact that matters in a way that you never thought possible. With endless opportunities at every turn, and a culture built to support and develop our people to be the very best they can be, Deloitte is The One Firm
for you to learn, grow, create, connect, and lead. We do this by making three commitments to you:
The next step is yours
- You will lead at every level: We grow the world's best leaders so you can achieve the impact you seek, faster.
- You can work your way: We give you the means to be flexible in how you need and want to work, and we have innovative spaces, arrangements and the mindset to help you be wildly successful.
- You will feel included and inspired: We create a deep sense of belonging where you can bring your whole self to work.
Sound like The One Firm. For You?
At Deloitte we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities! Deloitte encourages applications from all qualified candidates that represents the full diversity of communities across Canada. This includes candidates from Indigenous communities in support of living our values and our commitments to our Reconciliation Action Plan . We encourage you to connect with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
if you require an accommodation in the recruitment process, or need this job posting in an alternative format. We'd love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Deloitte Canada has 30offices with representation across most of the country. We acknowledge our offices reside on traditional, treaty and unceded territories as part of Turtle Island and is still home to many First Nations, Métis, and Inuit peoples. We are all Treaty people.Job Segment:
Consulting, Business Manager, Manager, MBA, Technology, Management, Strategy
Management and Executive