At KPMG, you'll join a team of diverse and dedicated problem solvers, connected by a common cause: turning insight into opportunity for clients and communities around the world.
KPMG's People and Change Advisory Practice transforms organizations by changing the way people lead, manage and develop. In an age of constant disruption, game-changing trends, and perpetual transformation we help our clients drive business value and achieve strategic goals through the optimization of their people and organizational agenda. We help CHROs make their function future-ready.
Our practitioners deliver strategic and operational consulting services related to organizational effectiveness, human resource planning and transformation. From developing talent strategies and managing behavioural change to optimizing both the workforce and HR function, our knowledgeable advice enables improved performance from our clients' people and their organizations.
Our People & Change Advisory practice are seeking are seeking a Senior Consultant to strengthen our Management Consulting practice in the Halifax office. We are looking for a motivated professional like you to join our dynamic team. If you have a background in change management or with transformational projects, this may be the opportunity for you! What you will do
As a Senior Consultant in our People and Change practice, you'll be learning from some of the best in the industry and growing your personal skillset by:
What you bring to the role
- Develop and implement organization strategies that support new ways of working including future of work, workforce transformation, learning and development, organizational design, inclusion and diversity and talent management.
- Providing support and expertise with HR service design, business process mapping, operating models, capability and technology implementation.
- Advising clients on HR service delivery design and how this may be optimized through technology.
- Supporting clients with a case for change for their HR function transformation, defining opportunities for changes and how these can be translated into a roadmap and action plan.
- Taking accountability for client deliverables by leading engagements and teams to successful outcomes with a focus on supporting your team, client needs and generating value.
- Working with senior KPMG leaders to understand, enhance and integrate service offerings across the Operations.
- Executing on project deliverables working independently and in teams as required in the areas of organization design, strategy implementation and change management.
- Contributing to hands-on delivery of core analysis responsibilities including primary and secondary research, quantitative data collection and analysis, business analysis, and application of frameworks and methodologies to achieve client objectives.
- Participating in multiple aspects of projects by identifying issues, forming hypotheses, designing and conducting analysis, as well as synthesizing conclusions and presenting recommendations.
- Serving as a liaison between clients and upper management and working collaboratively with client teams and help develop client capabilities.
- Supporting client pursuits business development efforts including preparing proposals and leading presentations to senior executives,
- Building long-term business relationships with senior client personnel and executives through engagements and networking in professional organizations.
Keys to your success:
- Bachelor or Masters Degree in Human Resources, Commerce, Behavioural Sciences, or other related field. Masters of Business Administration, Masters Degree in Organizational Behavior, Industrial/Organizational Psychology or CHRP considered an asset.
- Minimum three (3) years of experience within Human Resources including HR Transformation, Behavioural change management, business process design and improvement, organization design and/or project management.
- Minimum one 1 year of experience within HR Transformation including developing HR service delivery design, business process mapping and operating models, or supporting learning and development projects
- Experience working within a management consulting capacity is an asset.
- Experience in workforce analytics an asset.
- Demonstrated training material design, development and delivery experience considered an asset.
- Background in Adult Learning Principles, Education, Instructional Design and E-Learnings considered an asset.
- Exceptional attention to detail, passion for quality and accountability and a proactive approach to work
- Experience directing meaningful process and strategy improvements that demonstrate strong analytical and problem-solving skills and the ability to work creatively to address client requirements.
- Experience working in a client facing role across a variety of industries and businesses with a passion for delivery high quality service and client satisfaction.
- Superior communication skills with the ability to communicate with client stakeholders, work closely in a collaborative team environment and lead teams and project deliverables.
KPMG individuals Deliver Impact | Seek Growth | Inspire Trust
and understand that a diverse workforce enables us to deepen relationships and strengthen our business. Providing you with the support you need to be at your best
For more information about KPMG in Canada's Benefits and well-being, click here. Our Values, The KPMG WayIntegrity
, we do what is right | Excellence
, we never stop learning and improving | Courage
, we think and act boldly | Together
, we respect each other and draw strength from our differences | For Better
, we do what matters
KPMG in Canada is a proud equal opportunities employer and we are committed to creating a respectful, inclusive and barrier-free workplace that allows all of our people to reach their full potential. A diverse workforce is key to our success and we believe in bringing your whole self to work. We welcome all qualified candidates to apply and hope you will choose KPMG in Canada as your employer of choice. For more information about Inclusion, Diversity & Equity in Recruitment, please click here .
For general recruitment-related inquiries, please contact the HR Delivery Centre at email@example.com
If you have a question about accessible employment at KPMG, or to begin a confidential conversation about your individual accessibility or accommodation needs through the recruitment process, we encourage you to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
or phone: 416-777-8002 or toll free 1-888-466-4778.