Permanent Primary Location:
Multiple Locations, Atlantic, Canada All Available Locations:
Fredericton; Halifax; Moncton; Saint John; St. John's
Partner with clients to solve their most complex problems.
Experience a firm where wellness matters.
Be empowered to lead and have impact with clients, our communities and in the office.Align organizations with the critical changes required for success.What will your typical day look like?
There are no typical days for a Senior Consultant in the Organization Transformation group. You play a key role in leading and delivering consulting services to our clients across a breadth of businesses. You leverage leading research, analytics, and industry insights to provide our clients with business-focused solutions and impact the future of work, often focused on business transformations. You are part of a team that loves collaborating, taking on challenges and exceeding expectations. In many cases, you have the opportunity to work on multifunctional teams that bring together the unparalleled breadth and depth of our professional services, truly operating as one Deloitte.About the team
Our Organization Transformation practice leads the way when it comes to helping clients draw insights from the rapid changes happening in the market, developing adaptable organization structures, and driving sustainable changes in the way people work. Being digital, employee & customer experience focused, robotic process automation and the future of work, are top of mind for our clients as they navigate this landscape of disruption. Our ability to realign and redefine our clients' organizational capabilities and structure, along with the our ability to lead and manage strategic transformation in their organization makes us a standout in the marketplace - consistently rated as the leading firm in Canada and globally!Enough about us, let's talk about you
- 4+ years of work experience
- Proven track record taking part in complex organizational transformation programs in areas such as organizational design or organizational change management related to technology adoption, business transformation, strategic change and cultural adoption.
- The ability to, and have experience demonstrating managing multiple priorities and deliver commitments on time.
- Experience delivering the full cycle of project management accountabilities, including running workshops, assigning tasks and analyzing information.
- Experience working with teams of varying sizes that work with tight deadlines and with a high standard quality of work.
- The ability to anticipate the short and long-term impact of decisions and take a broad approach to problem solving.
- Comfort combining both qualitative and quantitative analysis to solve business problems
- You have strong business acumen, with ability to quickly translate theoretical concepts into practical outcomes that deliver business value
- Excellent communication skills coupled with a sense of leadership
- Strong powerpoint and excel skills
Launch your career with The One Firm where you can make an impact that matters in a way that you never thought possible. With endless opportunities at every turn, and a culture built to support and develop our people to be the very best they can be, Deloitte is The One Firm
for you to learn, grow, create, connect, and lead. We do this by making three commitments to you:
The next step is yours
- You will lead at every level: We grow the world's best leaders so you can achieve the impact you seek, faster.
- You can work your way: We give you the means to be flexible in how you need and want to work, and we have innovative spaces, arrangements and the mindset to help you be wildly successful.
- You will feel included and inspired: We create a deep sense of belonging where you can bring your whole self to work.
Sound like The One Firm. For You?
At Deloitte we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities! Deloitte encourages applications from all qualified candidates that represents the full diversity of communities across Canada. This includes candidates from Indigenous communities in support of living our values and our commitments to our Reconciliation Action Plan . We encourage you to connect with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
if you require an accommodation in the recruitment process, or need this job posting in an alternative format. We'd love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Deloitte Canada has 52 offices with representation across most of the country. We acknowledge our offices reside on traditional, treaty and unceded territories as part of Turtle Island and is still home to many First Nations, Métis, and Inuit peoples. We are all Treaty people.
Manufacturing and Production