Permanent Primary Location:
Multiple Locations, Atlantic, Canada All Available Locations:
Halifax; Saint John; St. John's
Learn from deep subject matter experts through mentoring and on the job coaching
Be encouraged to deepen your technical skills...whatever those may be.
Have many careers in one Firm. Do you like working in a fast paced and challenging environment? Are you looking to continue your professional development in Tax? Then this opportunity is for you! What will your typical day look like?
Your typical day will consist of providing tax related services to private and public companies while working in a team in order to provide tax advice to help our clients with sound tax management. You will also prepare and manage income tax returns for companies, partnerships, trusts and individuals along with examining tax provisions and prepare opinions and other documents. About the team
As a Senior Analyst in Business tax, we will offer you the opportunity to:
Enough about us, let's talk about you
- Work in a stimulating and high-energy environment with like-minded people who are eminent in their respective technical fields;
- Develop solutions through discussion with your team and clients; and
- Continue your professional development in order to progress in your chosen career path.
You are someone with:
- Undergraduate degree; Accounting designation an asset;
- Master's degree in taxation or completion of the CICA In-Depth Tax Course;
- Minimum of 2 years of relevant experience in Canadian Tax
- Dedication to professional and client service excellence;
- Good knowledge of English (verbal and written).
- Ability to diagnose problems related to projects, develop solutions and communicate with clients
Launch your career with The One Firm where you can make an impact that matters in a way that you never thought possible. With endless opportunities at every turn, and a culture built to support and develop our people to be the very best they can be, Deloitte is The One Firm
for you to learn, grow, create, connect, and lead. We do this by making three commitments to you:
The next step is yours
- You will lead at every level: We grow the world's best leaders so you can achieve the impact you seek, faster.
- You can work your way: We give you the means to be flexible in how you need and want to work, and we have innovative spaces, arrangements and the mindset to help you be wildly successful.
- You will feel included and inspired: We create a deep sense of belonging where you can bring your whole self to work.
Sound like The One Firm. For You?
At Deloitte we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities! Deloitte encourages applications from all qualified candidates that represents the full diversity of communities across Canada. This includes candidates from Indigenous communities in support of living our values and our commitments to our Reconciliation Action Plan . We encourage you to connect with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
if you require an accommodation in the recruitment process, or need this job posting in an alternative format. We'd love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Deloitte Canada has 30 offices with representation across most of the country. We acknowledge our offices reside on traditional, treaty and unceded territories as part of Turtle Island and is still home to many First Nations, Métis, and Inuit peoples. We are all Treaty people.
Manufacturing and Production