Permanent Primary Location:
Multiple Locations, Atlantic, Canada All Available Locations:
Fredericton; Halifax; Moncton; Saint John; St. John's
External Posting Description
As a Senior Staff Accountant you will:
- Provide solutions to our clients on current business and financial conditions
- Plan and execute the audit of financial statements
- Act as the lead member of an audit engagement team
Your role as a senior staff member at Deloitte:
•Identify and embrace our purpose and values,and put them into practice when executing daily tasks/activities
•Enhance personal development skills by actively seeking opportunities for growth, sharing knowledge and experiences with others, and acting as a strong brand ambassador for the firm
•Seek challenging opportunities across businesses and borders and take accountability for personal and team results
•Build relationships and communicate effectively in order to positively influence peers and other stakeholders
•Understand objectives for clients and Deloitte, align your work to objectives, and set personal priorities
External Posting Qualifications
- 3-5 years of relevant work experience
- Successful completion of CPA or equivalency
- Strong commitment to professional client service excellence
- Excellent interpersonal relations and demonstrated ability to work with others effectively in teams
- Superior verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to develop and present new ideas and conceptualize new approaches and solutions
- Proven analytical skills and systematic problem solving
- Canadian travel required, occasional international travel. Candidates must be able to enter the USA to work on client assignments
Launch your career with The One Firm where you can make a greater impact than you ever thought possible. With endless opportunities at every turn, and a culture built to support and drive our people to be the very best they can be, Deloitte is The One Firm for you to learn, grow, create, and lead.
At Deloitte, we understand that everyone, and their career goals, are different. As a firm, we help create the conditions and opportunities that will enable our people to thrive - both professionally and personally. We do this by making three commitments to our people:
- You will lead at every level: We grow the world's best leaders so you can achieve the impact you seek, faster.
- You can work your way: We give you the means to work how you want, and we have innovative spaces and the mindset to help you be wildly successful.
- You will feel included and inspired: We create a deep sense of belonging where you can bring your whole self to work.
Apply now and let us show you how to push your career to the next level at Deloitte. The One Firm. For You.
Deloitte is an inclusive employer dedicated to building a diverse workforce. We encourage applications from all qualified candidates and will accommodate applicants' needs under the respective provincial human rights codes throughout all stages of the recruitment and selection process. Please advise the Recruiter to ensure your accessibility needs are accommodated throughout this process. Information received relating to accommodation will be addressed confidentially.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest; however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted
Apply now × Apply for Job
Enter your email to apply