Paladin Security: Making the World a Safer and Friendlier Place! Do you have superior customer service skills and a passion for helping people? Are you able to think quickly on your feet and defuse difficult situations? Your track record of handling a great deal of responsibility combined with your varied life experience and enthusiasm for a job well done make you an ideal candidate for our team! The Paladin Difference starts with our officers; we're the best because we hire the best. We believe in promoting from within, respecting people and their differences, providing high quality service and always having fun! If you think you have what it takes to join our team, we want to meet you!Job Skills / Requirements
• Provide exceptional customer service and respond to inquiries from the public
• Sign in and out contractors and trades.
• Prevent unauthorized entry to individuals who have not signed in. • After construction onsite has finished, provide normal security services to the south end of the development. • Ensure property protection and that no one enters the site that the officer is assigned to • Follow and enforce rules, regulations, policies and procedures
• Respond to and report irregularities, security breaches, hazards and emergencies
• Utilize radios, handheld devices and computer applications to communicate site activity
• Excellent verbal and written English communication skills, including report writing.
• Strong interpersonal and customer service skills, professional demeanor and deportment
• Ability to solve problems, make decisions and respond to emergencies under pressure
• Discretion when handling confidential and private information
• Physical ability to stand, sit and walk for extended periods of time
• Ability to pass a security clearance and obtain a security license (a valid security license is considered an asset)
• High school diploma or equivalent and of legal age Education Requirements (Any)
High School Diploma/GEDAdditional Information / Benefits
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those applicants that are short listed will be contacted for an interview.
Benefits: Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance
This job reports to the Client Service Manager
This is a Full-Time
position 1st Shift
, 2nd Shift
, 3rd Shift
Law Enforcement and Security