EY's people in more than 150 countries are committed to operating with integrity, quality and professionalism in the provision of advisory, transaction, audit and tax services. We strive to help all of our people achieve their professional and personal goals through an inclusive environment that values everyone's contributions, appreciates diversity of thought, fosters growth, and provides continuous opportunities for development. Recognized as one of Canada's top employers, EY continually strives to be a great place to work.
Within EY's Service Delivery Center IT Advisory practice, we are currently seeking a Staff/Senior/ Manager to participate in and supervise multiple client engagement teams and other related activities. This professional will serve as a fieldwork leader of our IT Advisory services based out of the Halifax, NS area. While the majority of work would be in Nova Scotia, some travel to the US and other Atlantic Provinces may be required.
The successful candidates have successful track record as a consulting practitioner, have a reputation as a leader amongst their peers, in their field and in their community and are ready for the next stage of their career journey. Responsibilities
Participate in project teams through all phases of the technology enablement life cycle. Lend specific subject matter knowledge to the design and implementation of Digital solutions with applications on the Apple stack.
Evangelize IoS, Siri, Android and Google Assistant capabilities, while developing Digital solutions to maximize our clients' strategic goals and drive a competitive edge. Team with client technology professionals, and/or third-party strategic alliances to provide implementation of end-to-end technology solutions. Qualifications
Desired qualifications include:
• A University degree in Computer Science or a related discipline; an equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered; EY is committed to inclusiveness, equity and accessibility. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply.
• Please indicate years of experience when applying:
• Junior 0-3 years of experience • Demonstrated experience through all phases of the technology life cycle, including project planning, requirements definition, architecture design, build/configuration, testing and operational transition.
• Intermediate 3-7 years of experience
• Senior 7+ years of experience
• 3-5 years developing Objective-C. 2-3 years developing Swift. 2-3 years' experience developing Siri applications.
• 3-5 years developing Android SDK. 2-3 years developing connected/personal assistant applications
• JSON, NODE.JS, Web Services integration experience
• Consumer & Enterprise App Store deployment experience
• A bachelor's degree in Computer Science/Software Engineering with 2-5 years of related work experience preferred
• Strong written and verbal communication, presentation, client service and technical writing skills, coupled with a strong interest in further developing and integrating operations with technology skills.
• Advanced analytical and problem-solving skills.
• A high level of motivation, strong work ethic and self-starting attitude.
• Working in a collaborative, distributed environment with leading edge technology, and
• Willingness to travel