Transco is hiring!Join our team as a Part-Time Professional School Bus Driver FREE TRAINING to get your license!Offering $2000 Sign-on Bonus* for existing Licensed School Bus Drivers& $1000 pour for all new Drivers.
We are looking for School Bus Drivers
in Nova Scotia
to safely transport some extremely precious cargo. A special job requires special people which is why we need drivers with a strong commitment to safety and customer service who genuinely care for children because it's the relationships that make this career more rewarding than regular jobs.That is exactly why our drivers say this is the "lots -of-freedom, life-changing, love-what-you-do" line of work! RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Safely driving students to and from school, following a prescribed route, on a daily basis during the school year;
• Performing daily vehicle safety inspections;
• Communicating clearly and interacting with parents, school employees, passengers, co-workers & the public in a courteous, professional manner;
• Being part of a world-class organization;
• Security and opportunities for potential advancement;
• Extra assignments may be available at many locations, but are not mandatory;
• FREE TRAINING
• Competitive wages and a well-maintained fleet of automatic vehicles;
• Making a difference in the lives of children;
• Still having lots of free time for yourself, your family or your other interests.
Meet the minimum age requirements to hold a school bus driver's license in your province
• Have at least 2 years of driving experience as per provincial regulation (at least 1 in North America).
• Hold a valid (non-probationary) driver's license and a good driving record.
• Pass a Medical examination, criminal record search, vulnerable sector clearance and reference check.
* Bonus expires June 30, 2022
We aspire to have a culture where all people are First. We strive to attract and retain a diverse workforce therefore all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment. We encourage applications from women, persons with a disability, Indigenous peoples and members of a visible minority. First is an equal opportunity employer and by doing so we will sustain and promote an inclusive culture that supports future growth for all. First is committed to providing reasonable accommodation at all stages of the hiring process and encourage all applicants who may require such accommodation to let us know.
Maintenance and Technicians