3601 Joseph Howe Dr, Halifax, Nova Scotia, B3L4H8
The decision to join a company is a big one. We have opportunities for hard working, energetic and reliable people just like you. Why is this role important? What you'll do:
W hat you'll need:
- Anticipate the needs of our customers and put them first in all that you do
- Lead, coach and motivate colleagues to achieve success and foster colleague growth
- Be committed to maintaining merchandising, operational standards and accountable for financial objectives
- Exceptional customer service skills with a talent for building customer loyalty
- Create a positive workplace by developing relationships and engaging colleagues
- Previous management experience in retail or food services
- Knowledge and experience of SAP
Apply today !How You'll Succeed:
At Loblaw, we seek great people to continually strengthen our culture. We believe great people model our values, are authentic, build trust and make connections.
If that sounds like you, and you are open-minded, responsive to change and up to the challenges provided in a fast-paced retail environment, apply today.
In addition, we believe that compliance with laws is about doing the right thing. Upholding the law is part of our Code of Conduct - it reinforces what our customers and stakeholders expect of us. Employment Type:
Full timeType of Role:
Loblaw recognizes Canada's diversity as a source of national pride and strength. We have made it a priority to reflect our nation's evolving diversity in the products we sell, the people we hire, and the culture we create in our organization. Accommodation is available upon request for applicants with disabilities in the recruitment and assessment process and when hired.
Please Note: If you have Employee Self Service (ESS) on Workday, apply to this job via the Workday application.