Permanent Reference code
:115441 Primary Location:
Toronto, ON All Available Locations:
Toronto, ON; Calgary, AB; Edmonton, AB; Halifax, NS; Ottawa, ON; Regina, SK; Saskatoon, SK; Vancouver, BC; Winnipeg, MB Our Purpose
At Deloitte, we are driven to inspire and help our people, organization, communities, and country to thrive. Our Purpose is to build a better future by accelerating and expanding access to knowledge. Purpose defines who we are and gives us reason to exist as an organization.
By living our Purpose, we will make an impact that matters.
- Learn from deep subject matter experts through mentoring and on the job coaching
- Be encouraged to deepen your technical skills...whatever those may be.
- Partner with clients to solve their most complex problems
The Deloitte SAP practice is looking for a Senior Manager in the SAP BRIM areas of: Subscription Order Manager (SOM), Convergent Mediation (CM), and Convergent Invoicing (CI/FICA). What will your typical day look like?
About the team
- As a Senior Managerfocused on SAP BRIM Convergent Charging (CC), you will
- Leadand support SAP BRIM Convergent Charging (CC) pursuits and related practice development initiatives
- Delivery SAP BRIM Convergent Charging (CC) projects successfully to large public and private sector organizations.
- Supervise and coach junior colleagues and manage parts of client engagements
- Develop external eminence for Deloitte
- Build business relationships with potential clients.
- Enhance your SAP BRIM and consulting skills through various learning and certification opportunities
- Promoteand foster collaboration and SAP BRIM knowledge sharing between practitioners within the Deloitte. SAP practice.
- Canadian travel may be required, flexible remote work opportunities depending on the project.
The SAP practice offers a truly distinctive talent experience that allows our people to do meaningful work; we also offer them opportunities for growth, learning, and leadership wherever they are in their careers.
We recognize that the technology landscape is rapidly changing; our SAP practice stays ahead by embracing innovation and industry leading solutions to transform businesses.
Our SAP team is deeply experienced in the full range of technological challenges,from complex transformations,to mid-market projects, to innovative technologies and architectures.
Deloitte's SAP practitioners builds expertise in services covering all project phases from exploration, to business cases, to detailed design, to end-to-end system implementation, and beyond, whether in an agile or traditional approach.Enough about us, let's talk about you
Our promise to our people: Deloitte is where potential comes to life. Be yourself, and more.
- You must have SAP Billing Revenue Innovation Management (BRIM)/Hybris Billing implementation experience:
- At least3years of SAP experience implementing SAP BRIM in one or more of the BRIM SOM, CM, or CI/FICA areas.
- Thorough understanding of BRIM processes
- Strong SAP BRIM knowledge and experience as well as integration experience with other SAP logistics modules, particularly SD, FI/CO, PP, MM and WM.
- SOM Qualifications:
- Support and interface with key processes of standard SAP SOM within the SAP BRIM solution including master data, Subscription Order & Contracts, Order Distribution and Product Setup in AVC (Advanced Variant Configuration),Subscription Product & CCM set up for SAP SOM within SAP BRIM solution
- Integration of the SOM module with other SAP modules like SAP CC, CI modules
- Convergent Mediation Qualifications:
- Support and interface with key processes of standard SAP SOM within the SAP BRIM solution including master data, Subscription Order & Contracts, Order Distribution and Product Setup in AVC (Advanced Variant Configuration)
- Convergent Invoicing/FICA Qualifications:
- Experienced in all areas of Contract Accounts Receivable and Payable (FI-CA) to support key business processes around receivables management, payments, refunds, dunning and collections, interest calculations, write-off, GL integration etc.
- Preferred experience of convergent invoicing processes within BRIM
- Good understanding of FICA subledger and Incoming and Outgoing Payments design and configuration
- Specific knowledge of SAP Convergent Invoicing processes within the SAP BRIM solution including billable item management, billing invoicing, account determination, master agreement processes and integrations
- You should also have the following SAP experience:
- Functional consulting proficiency with at least3+ full lifecycle SAP implementations, 3+ years of industry and/or consulting experience related to SAP.
- Project experience with SAP S/4HANA
- Experience with the SAP Business Partner master data model, data governance or data conversion.
- A strong background in Project Management
- Experience leading teams or managing small projects, including leading customer workshops
- Excellent interpersonal relations and demonstrated ability to work with others effectively in teams in agile, waterfall, or hybrid methodologies.
We are a group of talented people who want to learn, gain experience, and develop skills. Wherever you are in your career, we want you to advance. You shape how we make impact.
Diverse perspectives and life experiences make us better. Whoever you are and wherever you're from, we want you to feel like you belong here. We provide flexible working options to support you and how you can contribute. Be the leader you want to be. Be the leader you want to be
Some guide teams, some change culture, some build essential expertise. We offer opportunities and experiences that support your continuing growth as a leader. Have as many careers as you want.
We are uniquely able to offer you new challenges and roles - and prepare you for them. We bring together people with unique experiences and talents, and we are the place to develop a lasting network of friends, peers, and mentors. Our TVP is about relationships - between leaders and their people, the firm and its people, peers, and within in our communities.The next step is yours
At Deloitte, we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities. Deloitte encourages applications from all qualified candidates who represent the full diversity of communities across Canada. This includes, but is not limited to, people with disabilities, candidates from Indigenous communities, and candidates from the Black community in support of living our values, creating a culture of Diversity Equity and Inclusion and our commitment to our AccessAbility Action Plan , Reconciliation Action Plan and the BlackNorth Initiative .
We encourage you to connect with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
if you require an accommodation for the recruitment process (including alternate formats of materials, accessible meeting rooms or other accommodations). We'd love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Deloitte Canada has 30 offices with representation across most of the country. We acknowledge our offices reside on traditional, treaty and unceded territories as part of Turtle Island and is still home to many First Nations, Métis, and Inuit peoples. We are all Treaty people.Job Segment:
SAP, ERP, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Consulting, Technology, Finance