Permanent Reference code
:107341 Primary Location:
Multiple Locations, Canada All Available Locations:
Toronto; Calgary; Edmonton; Halifax; Laval; Montreal; Ottawa; St. John's Our Purpose
At Deloitte, we are driven to inspire and help our people, organization, communities, and country to thrive. Our Purpose is to build a better future by accelerating and expanding access to knowledge. Purpose defines who we are and gives us reason to exist as an organization.
By living our Purpose, we will make an impact that matters.
Be encouraged to deepen your technical skills...whatever those may be.
Experience MyFlex and an agile work environment where work is what you do not where you do it
Build a network of colleagues for life Are you passionate about sales and operational excellence? So are we!What will your typical day look like?
As a member of the National Sales Office, you will work alongside Consulting Partners and practitioners to deliver exceptional CRM support. You will also act as a subject matter expert on sales opportunity to engagement processes, and will play a critical role in ensuring compliance with our processes and policies. You will be the point of contact for support for the Consulting Business. You will also:
• Provide user and governance support for CRM end-to-end processes
• Support acquisition activity, including account creation, pipeline entries and CRM training
• Support sales and pipeline data clean-up activities
• Provide one-on-one and Business-wide CRM training
• Act as a liaison between Consulting and IT
• Participate in user acceptance testing for maintenance releases
• Make recommendations to increase operational effectivenessAbout the team
The National Sales Office (NSO) brings together sales professionals from across the firm to create one, united sales team. Together, we lead the firm on sales governance, innovation and support.
The Sales Data Steward and Support Specialist will report to the Sales Operations Lead.Enough about us, let's talk about you
You are someone who has/is:
• 3 to 5 years of experience working in an enterprise system, preferably CRM (Siebel / Salesforce knowledge is an asset)
• Understanding of sales processes, preferably within a professional services organization
• Experience with system testing and documentation
• Highly organized, with strong attention to detail
• Strong interpersonal skills and customer service oriented
• A continuous improvement attitude
• Demonstrated ability to prioritize and multi-task in an independent and dynamic work environment
• Bilingualism (English and French), written and spoken, is an assetOur shared values
While our Purpose guides us and helps explain why we exist, our shared values describe the behaviour we expect from each other at the firm.
They provide common ground to unite us across cultures and geographies. They help us to earn the trust and respect of our stakeholders. We all commit to living by these shared values, to stay true to the principles they represent, and to honour the legacy from which they came. They are what sets us apart and makes us Deloitte.
Every day, we live our Purpose through the following five shared values:
The next step is yours
- Lead the way: Deloitte is not only leading the profession, but reinventing it for the future. We're also committed to creating opportunity and leading the way to a more sustainable world.
- Serve with integrity: Deloitte has earned the trust of employees, clients, regulators, and the public for 175 years. Upholding that trust is our single most important responsibility.
- Take care of each other: We look out for one another and prioritize respect, fairness, development, and well-being.
- Foster inclusion: We are at our best when we foster an inclusive culture and embrace diversity in all forms. We know this attracts top talent, enables innovation, and helps us deliver well-rounded client solutions.
- Collaborate for measurable impact: We approach our work with a collaborative mindset, teaming across businesses, geographies, and skill sets to deliver tangible, measurable, attributable impact.
Sound like The One Firm. For You?
At Deloitte, we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities. Deloitte encourages applications from all qualified candidates who represent the full diversity of communities across Canada. This includes, but is not limited to, people with disabilities, candidates from Indigenous communities, and candidates from the Black community in support of living our values, creating a culture of Diversity Equity and Inclusion and our commitment to our AccessAbility Action Plan , Reconciliation Action Plan and the BlackNorth Initiative .
We encourage you to connect with us at email@example.com
if you require an accommodation for the recruitment process (including alternate formats of materials, accessible meeting rooms or other accommodations). We'd love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Deloitte Canada has 30 offices with representation across most of the country. We acknowledge our offices reside on traditional, treaty and unceded territories as part of Turtle Island and is still home to many First Nations, Métis, and Inuit peoples. We are all Treaty people.Job Segment:
CRM, Consulting, ERP, Siebel, Developer, Technology