Permanent Primary Location:
Multiple Locations, Atlantic, Canada All Available Locations:
Halifax; Fredericton; Moncton; Prince Albert; Saint John; St. John's
Be encouraged to deepen your technical skills...whatever those may be.
Experience a firm where wellness matters.
Be empowered to lead and have impact with clients, our communities and in the office.Are you a highly motivated individual with a keen eye for recognizing unmet needs and desire to improve the status quo? Do you aspire to build a culture of innovation and use design thinking to transform businesses? Do you love coaching and mentoring others? Then we're looking for talent like you to join our National Sales Office (NSO).What will your typical day look like?
As a Sales Coach, National Sales Office you will:
About the team
- Viewed as the go-to sales leader for the Mid-Market, building relationships with RMLs and offering leaders and in the marketplace to ensure sales goals are met
- Facilitate sales coaching, labs and internal training sessions, to aid teams in feeling confident about their ability to build/leverage relationships
- Partner with Cluster Leaders and LCSPs with qualifying, pursuing and closing opportunities
- Collaborate with Cluster Leaders on strategies
- Be connected with the market, helping to assess, clarify and validate client requirements, needs, and goals on a consistent basis
- Passion for pursuit excellence and innovative approaches that are tailored to Mid-Market
- Lead teams through presentation/meeting preparation and collaboration
The National Sales Office (NSO) is of a group of specialized professionals dedicated to maximizing Deloitte's return on sales investments, and to driving the firm's most strategic opportunities. The NSO leads the firm on sales governance, sales support, and sales innovation and works with public and private sector teams from all the Deloitte businesses across Canada. NSO's tools, techniques and methods have been recognized as leading best practices by Deloitte globally.Enough about us, let's talk about you
You are someone who has/is:
- 5+ years of experience in a sales or business development role
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills which allow you to work with practitioners of varying backgrounds and collaborate with and influence others.
- Strong facilitation skills and ability to not only lead strategic discussions but also design workshops and training sessions that maximize participant engagement.
- Attentiveness to gaps in current processes and the ability to create and execute plans for improvement.
- Strong project management skills and ability to manage multiple projects at once.
- Demonstrated initiative and problem-solving ability that allows you to quickly gain the trust of leaders.
Launch your career with The One Firm where you can make an impact that matters in a way that you never thought possible. With endless opportunities at every turn, and a culture built to support and develop our people to be the very best they can be, Deloitte is The One Firm
for you to learn, grow, create, connect, and lead. We do this by making three commitments to you:
The next step is yours
- You will lead at every level: We grow the world's best leaders so you can achieve the impact you seek, faster.
- You can work your way: We give you the means to be flexible in how you need and want to work, and we have innovative spaces, arrangements and the mindset to help you be wildly successful.
- You will feel included and inspired: We create a deep sense of belonging where you can bring your whole self to work.
Sound like The One Firm. For You?
At Deloitte we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities! Deloitte encourages applications from all qualified candidates that represents the full diversity of communities across Canada. This includes candidates from Indigenous communities in support of living our values and our commitments to our Reconciliation Action Plan . We encourage you to connect with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
if you require an accommodation in the recruitment process, or need this job posting in an alternative format. We'd love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Deloitte Canada has 30 offices with representation across most of the country. We acknowledge our offices reside on traditional, treaty and unceded territories as part of Turtle Island and is still home to many First Nations, Métis, and Inuit peoples. We are all Treaty people.
Manufacturing and Production