Do you love delivering amazing customer service? Can you achieve results while living a culture of collaboration and continuous improvement?
Geek Squad is the technical service organization of Best Buy Canada. We are a team of more than 1,300 passionate technology experts (we call ourselves Agents) who install, support and repair all the coolest consumer brands. Best Buy is Canada's premier specialty electronics retailer with over 180 locations coast-to-coast and 11,800 team members. We are proud to have been recognized as one of Canada's top 100 employers for 2018.
If you're ready to join forces with the notorious, never-duplicated Geek Squad, do so from the homiest place ever - HOME! We're currently hiring part-time Geek Squad Agents for our 24/7 Remote Support team to work remotely from their home office. What is your mission?
As a Geek Squad Remote Support Agent, your goal is to fix, solve, or enhance your client's technology. Whether they're connecting because a virus has taken over their laptop - or they need help installing their favourite game - your goal is to ensure they leave with a smile on their face. You're hardwired to:
• Use phenomenal customer service skills to greet the client, determine their needs and make recommendations • Facilitate the complete solution of product repair, troubleshooting, upgrades, installations and other services using an online portal and remote desktop software • Tutor clients on the proper and optimal use of their products • Identify and recommend additional solutions to the client • Maintain certain minimum KPI's. That's how we best serve our clients • Complete training as required to continuously improve the experience for clients • Having fun while being the best - you believe that positivity drives productivity and work should be stimulating You come equipped with:
• A passion for technology and helping clients fix, solve, or enhance people's lives through technology • Geek Squad has standards - so should you. With pride, each Geek Squad Agent upholds these service standards and lives each day by following our 6-point pledge • Completion of High School Diploma or equivalent (PC repair networking) preferred Your Home Office comes equipped with:
• A personal Windows-based computer with monitor, speakers and anti-virus software • Subscription to a high-speed, hard-wired internet connection • A PC headset • A webcam • A door - Dedicated home offices are required to be private and quiet, and not located in your bedroom or living room Bonus points:
• 1 or more years' experience with PC maintenance/repairs • 1 or more years' supporting clients through a telephone or chat-based environment • Experience in repairing clients devices face-to-face • A+ Certified • Consumer electronics retail sales and service experience, or equivalent • Bilingual (English & French) What Geek Squad has to offer
• It's fun. The atmosphere at Geek Squad and Best Buy is energetic and exciting. We love innovation and we support our teammates • When you're part of our team you'll get amazing discounts and promotional pricing on everything from TVs and refrigerators to luggage and furniture. If you're ready to be a technical hero for one of Canada's Top 100 Employers, apply now!
Customer Service and Support