Founded in 2003, SpenglerFox is a Human Capital Solutions consultancy firm with a global reach, covering mature and emerging markets, with a focus on board work for small to medium-sized companies.
We provide Retained Executive Search and HR Services to a wide variety of clients. Our office located at 1701 Hollis Street, Suite 800, Halifax, Nova Scotia, B3J 3M8, Canada is seeking a qualified Regional Consulting Manager (NOC 0125) to help further develop and strengthen our activity in the North American market.
- Plan, organize, direct and control our Canadian operation including hiring, training and supervising staff;
- Plan, develop and organize processes, policies and procedures;
- Direct and advise staff in the development and implementation of service quality assessment strategies;
- Develop action plans, provide expertise in response to client needs, support and advise project team;
- Plan, administer and control budgets for client projects and delivery resources;
- Represent the company within various economic and social organizations;
- Prepare a strategic business development plan for the region and direct its implementation; and
- Interact with companies’ stakeholders and global business teams to identify synergies and opportunities.
- Successfully working experience in the Executive Search Industry for at least 10 years;
- Minimum 5 years’ experience being responsible for a delivery team;
- Minimum 5 years’ experience being responsible for actively generating business;
- Proven strategic planning skills;
- Experience in company development with regard to processes, procedures, internal tools & instruments;
- English language proficiency (the ability to speak German is considered an asset as many of our clients speak German);
- Strong communication skills and experience with different cultures;
- Must be a self-starter, strong motivator with a clear focus on achieving goals; and
- Given the seniority of the role and the nature of the Executive Search business and the fact that SpenglerFox operates across a number of different time zones, one needs to have a flexible approach to day-to-day timekeeping.
This is a permanent position for 40 hours per week.
The qualified applicant will be paid $55.29 per hour.
- Ongoing training;
- Health insurance
The location of work is Halifax, Nova Scotia.
How to Apply:
Qualified applicants, please send your application via email to:
SpenglerFox Executive Search Inc.
1701 Hollis Street, Suite 800, Halifax, Nova Scotia, B3J 3M8
Management and Executive