6-month contract Project Coordinator role at a global enterprise organization with full remote capability.
What & Why:
- Contract Project Coordinator role
- Global enterprise organization experiencing large scale growth
- Full remote onboarding
As a result of investment our client is looking to add a contract project coordinator to their team to support a very high-profile transformation program. You will be working with your team to standardize portfolio practices and reporting to enable portfolio managers under each team. Your team is also the central source of information for timely and relevant communication of enterprise activities like annual and strategic planning, dependency management, quarterly planning etc. The team is evolving to take responsibility for a large portfolio transformation which is required to elevate people, process & technology associated with consistent delivery frameworks, capacity planning, budget management, dependency management & portfolio reporting. The team also centralizes operational activities such organization strategy, financial management & analysis, workforce planning & labour strategy, partner relationships (legal, asset protection, procurement, facilities & more). This is a really great opportunity to work under great project leaders and learn and grow in the Project Management space.
This client has a global presence and is one of the most recognizable Canadian brands. They are well known for their corporate culture and won major awards for their accomplishments in 2020. 2021 remained a very strong year for them which included a major strategic acquisition. 2022 has them investing majorly in bleeding edge technology as they continue to be a global leader in retail technology. They have an all-star leadership team who keeps you accountable and provides support while still affording you tremendous autonomy. They are located close to rapid transit in newly renovated offices in downtown Vancouver and have full remote on-boarding capability during Covid19 with remote work available for the duration of the contract.
You will bring the following education, skills and experience to the role:
- 2+ years of project coordination experience in a technology organization
- Demonstrated knowledge of best practice project management methodologies and a desire for continuous improvement (Agile an asset)
- Working knowledge of Smartsheet, SharePoint, Confluence, Jira and the MS Suite, ServiceNow ITBM an asset
- Strong interpersonal, collaboration and communication skills
- Very strong organization and follow-up capabilities
- A degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology, or a similar discipline, or equivalent work experience
If the sound of this opportunity excites you, and you’re confident that it’s a good fit for your experience and career goals, then we’d love to hear from you! Please send your updated resume to us by applying to this posting and one of our awesome team of recruiters will be in touch.