Financial Advisory Job Type:
Independent Contractor Primary Location:
Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada All Available Locations:
External Posting Description
Deloitte's Legal Project Solutions group is actively seeking new team members for project-based work in downtown Halifax. Work assignments will be available immediately and periodically over the course of 2019.
Our team conducts project-based work, such as document review for large-scale litigation or regulatory matters, using a roster of independent contractors. Our projects vary in length from a few days to many months. Roster members commit to work on a project-by-project.
All work will be conducted at our office in downtown Halifax. Compensation is on an hourly basis, at a competitive rate. About us:
Deloitte is one of Canada's leading professional services firms, providing audit, tax, consulting and financial advisory services across Canada. At Deloitte, we combine industry insight with a deep understanding of today's local and global business challenges to give our clients the intelligent, practical and principled solutions they need to resolve both today's and tomorrow's challenges.
External Posting Qualifications
Ideal candidates will have the following qualifications and skills:
• Law degree
• No particular level of experience is required - new calls are welcome to apply!
• Keen attention to detail.
• Ability to learn new technology platforms.
• Ability to work well as part of a team.
• Fluency in English. French or other language skills would be an asset but are not necessary.
• Must pass a Canadian criminal background check.Why Deloitte?
Launch your career with The One Firm where you can make a greater impact than you ever thought possible. With endless opportunities at every turn, and a culture built to support and drive our people to be the very best they can be, Deloitte is The One Firm for you to learn, grow, create, and lead.
At Deloitte, we understand that everyone, and their career goals, are different. As a firm, we help create the conditions and opportunities that will enable our people to thrive - both professionally and personally. We do this by making three commitments to our people:
- You will lead at every level: We grow the world's best leaders so you can achieve the impact you seek, faster.
- You can work your way: We give you the means to work how you want, and we have innovative spaces and the mindset to help you be wildly successful.
- You will feel included and inspired: We create a deep sense of belonging where you can bring your whole self to work.
Apply now and let us show you how to push your career to the next level at Deloitte. The One Firm. For You.
Deloitte is an inclusive employer dedicated to building a diverse workforce. We encourage applications from all qualified candidates and will accommodate applicants' needs under the respective provincial human rights codes throughout all stages of the recruitment and selection process. Please advise the Recruiter to ensure your accessibility needs are accommodated throughout this process. Information received relating to accommodation will be addressed confidentially.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest; however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted
Apply now × Apply for Job
Enter your email to apply