5151 George Street
Job Family Group:
Commercial Sales & Service
Achieves sales and other targets established by business plans. Continuously assesses and improves the work processes for sales and service management, risk management and compliance within prescribed limits to maximize effectiveness and efficiency. Optimizes opportunities through deal teams and sales calls, maximizing business success. Influences the strategic direction of the line of business assisting with the development, prioritization and implementation of business, technology, sales and service, channel optimization and enhanced customer experience.
We're here to help
- Provides support for sales activities such as presentations, bids/proposals, and requests for information.
- Develops an effective external network to support the identification of new and increased investment/lending business opportunities.
- Retains and expands existing relationships to achieve portfolio retention, sales, service, and profitability objectives.
- Establishes and enhances the Bank's brand by participating in meaningful and focused business and community.
- Participates in industry forums and conferences to keep apprised of all industry trends, competitive insights, products and services.
- Provides subject matter expertise on market conditions and trends to maintain a high level of environmental awareness.
- Coordinates cash management product implementation and financial transaction set-up.
- Ensures consistent personnel training throughout the team.
- Acts as the daily sales contact for the client for sales related questions such as product information, pricing, implementation timeframes and requirements.
- Acts as the key sales contact with the client to gather the required detailed information necessary to move the sale forward in the process, including completing all necessary documentation.
- Provides assistance to the team in pre-sales such as pitch preparation and client research and preparation of prospect and client files for action by the Sales Professional Planning.
- Tracks implementation requests to keep the process on track with timelines, ensures accurate billing to clients.
- Tracks Internal reports and recommends improvements to sales support materials based on findings and feedback.
- Compiles pre-call and post call information packages by accessing internal systems and bank personnel to validate client holdings, pricing, and volumes.
- Provides research and data gathering to sales team to facilitate solution to the client's/prospect's business and needs.
- Assists with sales and service administration and processing ensuring client experience is seamless and opportunities are identified and met.
- Maintains current client information on Bank system/files to ensure client history is accurate and complete.
- Focus is primarily on business/group within BMO; may have broader, enterprise-wide focus.
- Exercises judgment to identify, diagnose, and solve problems within given rules.
- Works independently on a range of complex tasks, which may include unique situations.
- Broader work or accountabilities may be assigned as needed.
- Typically between 4 - 6 years of relevant experience and post-secondary degree in related field of study or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Technical proficiency gained through education and/or business experience.
- Verbal & written communication skills - In-depth.
- Collaboration & team skills - In-depth.
- Analytical and problem solving skills - In-depth.
- Influence skills - In-depth.
- Data driven decision making - In-depth.
At BMO we are driven by a shared Purpose: Boldly Grow the Good in business and life. It calls on us to create lasting, positive change for our customers, our communities and our people. By working together, innovating and pushing boundaries, we transform lives and businesses, and power economic growth around the world.
As a member of the BMO team you are valued, respected and heard, and you have more ways to grow and make an impact. We strive to help you make an impact from day one - for yourself and our customers. We'll support you with the tools and resources you need to reach new milestones, as you help our customers reach theirs. From in-depth training and coaching, to manager support and network-building opportunities, we'll help you gain valuable experience, and broaden your skillset.
To find out more visit us at https://jobs.bmo.com/ca/en .
BMO is committed to an inclusive, equitable and accessible workplace. By learning from each other's differences, we gain strength through our people and our perspectives. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. To request accommodation, please contact your recruiter.
Banking, Finance and Insurance Retail