Position at Absolute Software
Absolute Software is looking for an Order Management Administrator who is customer-focused and thrives in fast paced environments. You will work closely with our sales team to ensure timely and accurate order fulfillment.
Overview of Role:
Specific job duties will Include:
- Fulfill software license orders via in-house license management system
- As a security company the essential task of assigning orders to the proper customer accounts in ERP system.
- Follow stated department Service Level Agreements for order fulfillment.
- Respond to requests from internal and external customers in a helpful and outgoing manner to offer a positive resolution to requests regardless of processes and policies that may inhibit a solution. In the event of experiences that are difficult to resolve, seek help and escalation from Team Lead or Director of Order Management.
- Maintain and keep current business process documents for customers on the Order Management Sharepoint Intranet Site.
- To actively participate, train, and become proficient in executing new order management processes as they arise. Our business evolves as our customer needs react to customer requirements.
- To know that Order Management is a team sport. It is essential to help your team mates and provide support at all levels to ensure the department meets our objectives. This can include helping to train or contribute thoughts and new ways of doing our tasks.
- Take on other projects or tasks as required by the department
- Periodic overtime may be required in order to meet deadlines or accommodate time zone differences
Why Work For Us:
- Manual Order Entry. Required to convert orders sent by Trading Partners in email, PDF, spreadsheet or other formats into templated reports to upload into the Order Management system for booking.
- Correctly assigning orders to the correct customer accounts in Netsuite in order to provision licenses for the use of the customer. This needs to be done same day as order received, unless there are issues with assignment.
- Invoicing of all orders approved and ready for invoicing.
- Credit notes on orders as required.
- Order moves for either incorrectly assigned orders or as instructed by Sales.
- Ensure orders approve match the correct Service Start date. Take actions to correct research and seek assistance from inter departments if needed.
- Troubleshoot issues such as order loading errors, approval of orders due to technicalities of accounts not yet set up, and any other issues that can result in delays to order approval.
- Coverage during team member absences whether that be due to unforeseen unavailability or planned vacation.
- Prepared to work extra hours at month ends, quarter ends, or when special circumstances arise impacting company booking requirements or customer satisfaction related scenarios.
- Be proficient in Order Management transactions such as Order Loading, Order Approval, Account Assignment, Credit notes, Buyback, Annual Payment, scenarios.
- Sku Registration. Manage the task of registering sku's with Trading Partners when quotes are approved. Same day registration is required unless there are issues. Required to audit quotes for accuracy to ensure they comply with Trading Partner and internal Absolute requirements.
- Assist with Sku Management if required if there are issues with successfully booking an order.
- Follow up with Trading Partners if missing end user information is required to book orders.
- Collaborate with the Global Sales Operations when required to get account set up or revised.
- Work on Consumer reporting as assigned.
- Work on Commercial reporting as assigned as related to invoicing that may be monthly, quarterly, or semi-annually.
- Work with inter-company departments such as Channel or Sales in resolving issues, even if beyond the scope of outlined tasks. To always provide as much subject matter expertise when issues arise that cause issues with booking orders.
- Attend Order Management or other internal department meetings to be updated with information needed to complete current or new tasks or help resolve issues.
- Resend software license fulfillments
- Utilize the Helpdesk Process to resolve Order Management System Issues.
Headquartered in Vancouver, Canada with international offices in San Jose - CA, Boulder - CO, Ankeny -IA, Austin - TX, Reading - UK and Ho Chi Minh City - Vietnam, Absolute serves as the benchmark for Endpoint Resilience, ensuring connectivity, visibility and control, independent of the operating system - embedded in more than a billion endpoints, we empower devices to recover automatically from any state to a secure operational state without user intervention. Our unique value supports our aspirational journey - to become the World's Most Trusted Security Company. Nothing short of bold, and nothing less than achievable for this team. Whether it's our commitment to the cybersecurity industry, our customers, or to one another, we are relentless about protecting people's devices and the sensitive information found on them. And those common goals foster a work environment where collaboration, big ideas and world-class execution are rewarded with success through our mantra of One Team | One Number. At Absolute, we incorporate the ideals of Resilience in all we do to safeguard our customers' data and information, so they can focus on saving lives, fighting fraud, moving markets and protecting passengers, to name a few. Our innovation journey has blossomed from within, so we foster that mindset by investing in our employees - fueling our employee's creative expression, and resulting in our own cyber capabilities. Our momentum is palpable - Forbes noticed too and recognized Absolute as one of the top-10 cybersecurity companies to watch in 2019 and 2020. The New Reality of Remote Work and Distance Learning has further connected our teams and our passion to drive to solve our customers challenges. We pride ourselves on our agile, high energy culture that rewards exceptional achievements and the contributions of those passionate about our collective growth and success. We also respect the need for downtime and believe in a sound work / life balance, reflected in our 'Take What You Need' vacation policy and our annual employee retreat where it's all about friends and family. To learn more about Absolute, visit our website at www.absolute.com
or visit our YouTube channel
Absolute is an equal opportunity employer.
Administrative Banking, Finance and Insurance