The Onshore Training Staff Developer will design and develop training materials based on specifications of the client engagement. Development of these training materials could include content for technology transformations (e.g., SAP, Guidewire, Oracle, and PeopleSoft), by collaborating with client and firm subject matter resources (who has knowledge of SAP, Guidewire, Oracle, and PeopleSoft), onsite and offshore team members to collect relevant content and use specialized authoring tools to create training materials for clients.
Essential Functions of the Job:
• Collaborate with client and firm subject matter resources to pinpoint and validate applicable content to manage development of training materials (e.g., video, print, audio, web-based training, simulations) for instructor-led and computer-based courses • Conduct interactions with business support services, client-facing teams, and offshore development resources to ensure that materials meet client training design specifications • Leverage instructional design principles, utilize eLearning authoring tools, and leverage templates and other tools provide by leadership to create training materials. The end user training to be performed is in support of Tech and process based implementations (could be SAP, Guidewire, Oracle /PeopleSoft, etc.) • Enhance and finalize training materials after review by EY and client leadership • Partner with client and firm subject matter resources to identify the correct evaluation/assessment instrument to evaluate effectiveness of client training • Modify and redeploy training materials based on feedback survey data points - in line with the established remediation strategy
Analytical/Decision Making Responsibilities:
• Authenticate that SMR submissions and other learning source content meet client training specifications and adult learning principles • Develop comprehension of the client's culture and other learning related needs; and validating that training materials are focused on meeting those needs • Collaborate with Senior development resources to provide recommendations to address the learning and training needs of large, complex transformations • Support the Senior Developer by taking the lead on selected projects or by teaming with Senior Developer on more complex projects
• Y ou need to manage the development of training for a mid-market transportation firm that is restructuring their finance function processes and procedures. What are some of the elements that you would consider in developing a training strategy for this client? What are some of the things you need to look out for as you are designing and developing this content? • You need to manage the development of training for regional, financial services firm with a large percentage of the population that has worked for the firm more than 15 years. What are some of the elements that you would consider in developing a training strategy for this client? What are some of the things you need to look out for as you are designing and developing this content? • You need to manage the development of training for start-up new technology company that needs to improve their core HR functions in advance of an increase in hiring. What are some of the elements that you would consider in developing a training strategy for this client? What are some of the things you need to look out for as you are designing and developing this content?
Knowledge and Skills Requirements:
• Ability to determine appropriate learning/training materials approach, based on training needs analysis, and ability to collaborate with client and firm subject matter resources to validate and develop the materials • Demonstrated knowledge of Instructional Design principles and methods for curriculum and training design, teaching and instruction for individuals and groups, and the measurement of training effects • Knowledge of media production, communication techniques and methods - to include experience with alternative ways to inform and motivate learners • Excellent oral and written communication skills to manage the conversion of raw content into usable training materials • Working knowledge and understanding of at least two of the following required - Articulate Storyline 2, Captivate, Lectora, Camtasia, Adobe Creative Suite UPK, uPerform, and VideoScribe • Possess project management skills
• The Onshore Training Staff Developer works independently with minimal supervision. Responsible for supervising the work of Offshore Training Developers. • Daily activities will include the simultaneous development of multiple projects in a flexible and ambiguous work environment. • Works on technical production matters with senior project team members to obtain direction and guidance
• Bachelor's degree in Instructional Design, Education, Educational Psychology or related field (with a minimum of one year of experience) • Master's degree preferred (with no work experience required)
• A minimum of one year of progressively responsible training and development experience • Experience with complex technology transformations (e.g., SAP, Oracle, Guidewire) related training required
EY is committed to inclusiveness, equity and accessibility. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply.