Administrative Assistants provide support to managers, other employees, and office visitors by handling a variety of tasks in order to ensure that all interactions between the organization and others are positive and productive.
THE DUTIES ARE:
* Handling office tasks, such as filing, generating reports and presentations, setting up for meetings, and reordering supplies.
* Providing real-time scheduling support by booking appointments and preventing conflicts.
* Making travel arrangements, such as booking.
* Add new material to file records, and create new records as necessary.
* Screening phone calls and routing callers to the appropriate party.
* Using computers to generate reports, transcribe minutes from meetings, create presentations, and conduct research.
* Greet and assist visitors.
* Maintain polite and professional communication via phone, e-mail, and mail.
* Anticipate the needs of others in order to ensure their seamless and positive experience.
* Managing the day-to-day operations of the office.
#43 - Fujitsu - The Benefits of Reverse Mentoring