Requisition ID: 60982
Join the Global Community of Scotiabankers to help customers become better off. What your role will be...
Small Business Advisor A multinational winning team...
Scotiabank is Canada's international bank and a leading financial services provider in North America, Latin America, the Caribbean and Central America, and parts of Asia. We are dedicated to helping our 25 million customers become better off through a broad range of advice, products and services, including personal and commercial banking, wealth management and private banking, corporate and investment banking, and capital markets. With a team of more than 96,000 employees. What you'll be doing...
Our Advisors are customer-centric and able to connect with people in a relatable way. As an essential member of the Canadian Banking Branch network, the focus is to provide exceptional service throughout the customer's journey by:
What you have...
- Manage an assigned portfolio of high value and/or complex small business owner relationships to achieve retention and other negotiated goals while meeting Scotiabank's Service Standard
- Creating a strong presence within the local business community by developing relationships with various Centres of Influence
- Proactively engage with new and existing clients to build strong, ongoing relationships and provide comprehensive advice, enabling them to build successful businesses
- Partner with fellow advisors to create a customer centric environment
What we're offering...
- You possess a results oriented attitude and have sound knowledge of the small business market including the features and benefits of small business products and services, including; an understanding of financial statements, applicable risk management policies and legal and security documentation for small business products
- You demonstrate excellent business development techniques and are conversant with small business legal structures and life cycles, competitor offerings and alternate sources of financing
- You have good organizational skills and are flexible to adapt to a constantly changing environment
- You are a strong relationship builder and communicator; and enjoy meeting people and are proficient at collaborating with others
- You have an education in a business related discipline or equivalent work experience as a small business owner
- Valid driver's license and access to a reliable vehicle
- The opportunity to join a forward-thinking company with the ability to collaborate with other business lines within the bank
- A rewarding career path with diverse opportunities for professional development
- A competitive compensation and benefits package
- Internal training to support your growth and enhance your skills
- An organization committed to making a difference in our communities- for you and our customers
Hours of work vary to accommodate extended hours - flexibility is required. Miscellaneous Comments:
Mobility, ability to work within any of the branch locations within the Norht East Nova Scotia District required.
Location(s): Canada : Nova Scotia : Truro
As Canada's International Bank, we are a leader when it comes to inclusion. We are a diverse and global team, speaking more than 100 languages with backgrounds from more than 120 countries. We value the unique skills and experiences each individual brings to the bank, and are committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible environment for everyone. Candidates selected for an interview will be contacted directly. If you require accommodation during the recruitment and selection process, please let us know. We will work with you to provide as seamless a recruitment experience as possible. Job Segment:
Banking, Bank, Business Development, Risk Management, Investment Banking, Finance, Sales
Banking, Finance and Insurance