You've got big plans. We have opportunities to match, and we're committed to empowering you to become a better you, no matter what you do.
When you join KPMG you'll be one of over 227,000 professionals providing audit, tax, advisory and business enablement services across 146 countries.
With the support to do things differently, grow personally and professionally and bring your whole self to work, there's no limit to the impact you can make. Let's do this. The opportunity:
You are a talented leader with a proven track record for motivating teams and delivering exceptional client service?
Our Technology Risk Consulting team in Atlantic Canada is looking for a professional like you with the skills and drive to make a real difference. What you will do
What you bring to the role
- Support and pursue business development initiatives, including presentations, client meetings, and contributing to practice development initiatives
- Train and mentor junior staff and contribute to the overall skills enhancement and experience of the team
- Audit and assessment of IT governance, risks and controls in a range of areas
Keys to your success:
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college/university in a relevant field
- Accounting and audit / IT audit designation(s) (e.g. CPA, CA, CIA, and/or CISA)
- Aspiration to pursue further relevant education and designations (e.g. CISSP, CRISC, PMP, etc.).
- Exceptional leadership skills and demonstrated experience providing supervision and mentorship to a team
- Leadership experience in proposal development and delivering presentations
- Outstanding communication skills (oral & written), with the ability to interact confidently with all levels of management
- Demonstrated project or engagement management ability to plan and execute projects/engagements to a successful conclusion
- Proven track record with the types of business development activities and an established network of relevant contacts
Learn more about where a career at KPMG can take you. Our Values, The KPMG WayIntegrity
, we do what is right | Excellence
, we never stop learning and improving | Courage
, we think and act boldly | Together
, we respect each other and draw strength from our differences | For Better
, we do what matters
KPMG is committed to the health and safety of our people, clients and communities. With this commitment in mind, KPMG complies with all public health mandates (provincially and/or federally, as applicable) and has implemented various safety measures, including a COVID-19 Vaccination Policy. KPMG's COVID 19 Vaccination Policy requires all employees to be fully vaccinated if they wish to or are required to attend a KPMG office and/or other congregate settings in the course of their duties (such as client sites or third-party venues).
As this role requires occasional or consistent attendance at a KPMG office and/or congregate setting, the successful candidate must be fully vaccinated (i.e. have received all doses that are recommended by Health Canada, including any boosters) and must provide KPMG with proof of vaccination. KPMG will provide reasonable accommodation if the successful candidate cannot be vaccinated due to grounds protected by human rights legislation in their province of employment.
KPMG in Canada is a proud equal opportunities employer and we are committed to creating a respectful, inclusive and barrier-free workplace that allows all of our people to reach their full potential. A diverse workforce is key to our success and we believe in bringing your whole self to work. We welcome all qualified candidates to apply and hope you will choose KPMG in Canada as your employer of choice.
For general recruitment-related inquiries, please contact the HR Delivery Centre at email@example.com
If you have a question about accessible employment at KPMG, or to begin a confidential conversation about your individual accessibility or accommodation needs through the recruitment process, we encourage you to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
or phone: 416-777-8002 or toll free 1-888-466-4778.