11128 Primary Location:
Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada All Available Locations:
Have many careers in one Firm.
Partner with clients to solve their most complex problems
Enjoy flexible, proactive, and practical benefits that foster a culture of well-being and connectedness.
"At Deloitte we value the opportunity to network and build relationships with skilled individuals, even in periods where we are not actively hiring. If you would like to apply to this future opportunity role, and have the required qualifications, you can expect to be contacted by the recruitment team within a few days"
Are you looking for a new opportunity in technology? Do you want to continue your professional development to reinforce and expand your chosen career path? Take a look at this exciting position!What will your typical day look like?
About the team
- Lead the planning and execution of projects primarily associated with Concur Blackline or Workiva implementation
- Manage a small team (2-4) to facilitate the technology implementation with clients, and/or provide post-selection Technology services related to Solution Implementation
- Review client deliverables prepared by staff and develop staff skillsets related to Technical Knowledge, Communication skills, Leadership and Project Management
- Opportunities may arise to serve clients and/or support local office teams around the country and/or internationally
- Keep current on new software functionality and its proper use
- Contribute to market and eminence initiatives, including development of new service offerings and marketing campaigns within the practice
- Utilize enterprise systems to design solutions that streamline client's financial process and improve efficiency
Our Accounting Infrastructure Services team focuses on enabling CFO's and their Finance teams for success. We focus on applying our deep knowledge of financial reporting requirements, controls and processes to the operational aspects of Finance - "How" Finance does what it needs to do and where it can enhance the value it brings to the organization. Our core services include CFO / Finance Effectiveness Workshops, Finance Operating Model Assessments, Finance Process Mapping / Redesign, and "Fix Finance" projects (designed to remediate or upgrade finance processes, controls, documentation, systems and tools), and a broad range of Technology Advisory services from assessments, selections, and implementation advisory. The Technology team is a dynamic group who are focused on helping clients improve their financial services through the use of technology.Enough about us, let's talk about you
You are someone with:
- Bachelor in Accounting or Finance; Working towards completing or finished the CPA, CA designation;
- Strong communication, facilitation and presentation skills;
- Strong problem solving skills and operational acumen
- Possess a minimum 4 years of relevant work experience including at least one system implementation and understanding of the different phases of the software development lifecycle;
- Expertise in financial management disciplines such as financial processes and controls, budgeting and planning, financial reporting, financial performance management (GAAP and IFRS) and strong understanding of the financial close and reporting process is critical;
- Project management discipline and structure (ability to implement client's requirements, designate, and monitor tasks).
Launch your career with The One Firm where you can make an impact that matters in a way that you never thought possible. With endless opportunities at every turn, and a culture built to support and develop our people to be the very best they can be, Deloitte is The One Firm
for you to learn, grow, create, connect, and lead. We do this by making three commitments to you:
The next step is yours
- You will lead at every level: We grow the world's best leaders so you can achieve the impact you seek, faster.
- You can work your way: We give you the means to be flexible in how you need and want to work, and we have innovative spaces, arrangements and the mindset to help you be wildly successful.
- You will feel included and inspired: We create a deep sense of belonging where you can bring your whole self to work.
Sound like The One Firm. For You?
At Deloitte we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having a diverse colleagues of all abilities! We encourage you to connect with us at email@example.com
if you require an accommodation in the recruitment process, or need this job posting in an alternative format. We'd love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Manufacturing and Production