Referred applicants should not apply directly to this role. All referred applicants must
first be submitted through Workday by a current Loblaw Colleague. Location:
210 Chain Lake Dr, Halifax, Nova Scotia, B3S 1C5Inspired by food? Committed to excellent service? So are we. At Loblaw, we are Food Lovers!
We are committed to our Colleagues and Customers and work hard to create a culture that allows us to be our authentic selves while working as a Team. We know that clear communication, collaboration and teamwork is the key to having a successful workplace.
We're looking for talented colleagues who are excited about providing an exceptional shopping experience for customers and delighting them every step of the way!
Whether you are just starting your career, re-entering the workforce, or looking for a new job, this is where you belong. Why is this role important?We offer a comprehensive training program to the successful applicant.
While the successful applicant may benefit from having Retail Store Experience, Previous Fashion or Apparel experience, or previous experience leading/managing a team, we are on the lookout for a candidate willing to learn and take on a new career in Retail.What You'll Do:
- To direct and supervise all Joe Fresh Apparel staff to secure efficient and courteous customer service
- Ensure productivity through the Joe Fresh Apparel Department, maintaining standards and achieving expectations within the department.
- To respond immediately to any customer inquiries, requests and complaints, ensuring courteous customer relations at all times
- To maximize sales and gross profit, ensuring sales' goals and budgets are met
- To hire all part-time staff and train new employees
- To support and schedule all colleagues ensuring the strict control of wage costs
- To interpret and administer Company policy and ensure compliance with the Employee Guidelines
- Responsible for maintaining the condition of all service counters, production areas and offices (5's standards)
- To ensure the safety and sanitation of the department
At Loblaw, we respect the environment, source products with integrity and make a positive difference in the community. Our CORE Values - Care, Ownership, Respect and Excellence - guide all our decision-making and come to life through our Blue Culture. We offer our colleagues progressive careers, comprehensive training, flexibility, and other competitive benefits - these are some of the many reasons why we are one of Canada's Top Employers.Employment Type:
Full timeType of Role:
Loblaw recognizes Canada's diversity as a source of national pride and strength. We have made it a priority to reflect our nation's evolving diversity in the products we sell, the people we hire, and the culture we create in our organization. Accommodation is available upon request for applicants with disabilities in the recruitment and assessment process and when hired. Please Note:
Candidates who are 18 years or older are required to complete a criminal background check. Details will be provided through the application process.