Permanent Primary Location:
Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada All Available Locations:
Halifax; Montreal; Ottawa
Enjoy flexible, proactive, and practical benefits that foster a culture of well-being and connectedness.
Be empowered to lead and have impact with clients, our communities and in the office.
Be expected to share your ideas and to make them a reality.
Grow your network and your knowledge by joining one of our many Employee Resource Groups.
Join one of the SAP S/4HANA leaders and be part of the digital transformation!What will your typical day look like?
As a Manager focused on SAP S/4HANA/SuccessFactors, you will lead, manage, develop and coach team members by being responsible for the delivery of complex SAP S/4HANA engagements focused on transformations, promote, and foster collaboration and knowledge sharing between practitioners within Deloitte.
You will also build strong business relationships with potential clients at a senior level and act as a trusted business advisor to large public and private sector organizations.About the team
he SAP practice offers a truly distinctive talent experience that allows our people to do meaningful work; we also offer them opportunities for growth, learning, and leadership wherever they are in their careers.
Our SAP team is deeply experienced in the full range of technological challenges; from complex transformations, to mid-market projects, to exponential technologies such as AI and IoT. Deloitte's SAP practitioners will build expertise in services extending from business case development and mobile design to end-to-end system implementation. We recognize that the technology landscape is rapidly changing; our SAP practice stays ahead by embracing innovation and industry leading solutions to transform businesses.Enough about us, let's talk about you
You are someone with:
- At least 10 years as Program Integration Manager related to SAP implementation or transformation with 1 full implementation cycle of S/4HANA and SuccessFactors required
- Previous Public-Sector experience considered an asset
- Collaborate with ICT Architecture team to ensure that the solution is aligned to the published company standards, policies, and broader technology portfolio plans
- Participate in Enterprise Architecture review meetings to ensure solution designs align to the enterprise standards and direction
- Accountable for identifying areas of architectural concern (i.e. applications, data, infrastructure, etc.) and executing investigations that lead to recommendations of practical solutions for both business and architectural stakeholders
- Works with the Program Managers and Project Managers to ensure the technical scope, issues and risks are managed as part of the overall project scope, issues and risk management activities
Launch your career with The One Firm where you can make an impact that matters in a way that you never thought possible. With endless opportunities at every turn, and a culture built to support and develop our people to be the very best they can be, Deloitte is The One Firm
for you to learn, grow, create, connect, and lead. We do this by making three commitments to you:
The next step is yours
- You will lead at every level: We grow the world's best leaders so you can achieve the impact you seek, faster.
- You can work your way: We give you the means to be flexible in how you need and want to work, and we have innovative spaces, arrangements and the mindset to help you be wildly successful.
- You will feel included and inspired: We create a deep sense of belonging where you can bring your whole self to work.
Sound like The One Firm. For You?
At Deloitte we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities! We encourage you to connect with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
if you require an accommodation in the recruitment process, or need this job posting in an alternative format. We'd love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Manufacturing and Production