Position PurposeManager Sales Support :
This leadership role drives the Associate Account Manager (AAM) team to deliver on the strategic business priorities of: enhancing client loyalty and maximizing revenue for RBC. The MSS enhances their team's productivity through ongoing coaching, to ensure a high level of employee capability and engagement. Builds strong partnerships and works closely with all RBC partners.Duties aligned to the Manager Sales Support role are:
• Instill your team with a dedication to putting clients first by advocating professional client service standards and acting as leader and ambassador of the client experience.
- Guide your team to assist in the development and delivery of a coordinated client contact strategy through collaboration with the other members of the CFS relationship team.
- Respect client's time and take responsibility for issues when client problems are escalated. Engage appropriate partners when necessary to resolve the problems.
- Personally create and support a network of internal and external partners to enhance partnering and collaboration.
• Ensure AAM Team is supported to deliver on growing revenue with clients and assist in acquiring new clients
• Strategize with AAM about potential opportunities, leveraging discovery techniques, on-boarding training and Business Service Reviews
• Provide coaching to enable delivery of the RBC advice promise, matching solutions to client needs
• Develop and coach on sales and market plan for the team to support the overall Business unit goals and adjust activities as required
• Conduct effective sales management routines tailored to bring value to each team member, while maintaining a forward looking view. Focus on key behaviors and activities to move sales or referral opportunities forward and close business
• Coach team members to maximize the use of technology to follow through on all client strategies, sales activities and opportunities, as well as, to build corporate memory and enable the continuity of client servicing.
• Coach team to share responsibility with CAMs for robust CRP and client action plans, ensuring strong contact management routines are in place.Knowledge/Experience:
• Commercial Banking experience at a senior level
• Strong knowledge of business banking products and services as well as credit policies and guidelines
• Proven sales leadership skills, including previous people management experience within the Financial Services industry
• -Ability to develop and maintain strong business and community networks
• Ability to grow the business while effectively controlling expenses
• Demonstrated ability to grow the business through effective partnering activities
• Strong business and organizational knowledge, planning and implementing capabilities with a knowledge/experience across Commercial Financial Services within region supported, including sales and account management, direct sales, and operational expertise
• Ability to impact and influence sales leaders, sales people and partners
• A strong sales orientation and a demonstrated passion for putting clients first
• Strong relationship builder - able to establish both internal and external working relationships in order to identify and implement strategies for business growth
• Excellent communication, time management and organizational skills
• Demonstrated PC literacy, including Microsoft Office
• Demonstrated commitment to ongoing learningEducation:
• A post-secondary diploma/degree, ideally in Commerce, Business Administration or related experience is required.****Please note consideration will be given to applicants throughout locations in Atlantic Canada, however our preferred location would be Halifax Regional Municpality.
At RBC, the health and wellbeing of our employees and candidates is always our top priority .Recruitment ProcessCOVID-19 has accelerated change across our workplace, including our hiring practices! As a result, throughout your application process, you may be asked to connect with us virtually, and may not be required to meet in-person. Our recruiters will explain how our video-interview technology will be used throughout the recruitment process, and will be on hand to answer any questions you might have. Workplace Flexibility You will be given the opportunity to work from home, if you can be fully productive, and role requirements including regulatory obligations can be satisfied. We are committed to supporting flexible work arrangements, investing in technology or other resources to enable you to work from home effectively, wherever possible. Health & Safety For employees that may be required to work from our premises, we're doing our part to safeguard your health, and taking extra steps to reduce the spread of COVID-19. All RBC premises will allow for required physical distancing requirements, and new routines and resources such as hand sanitizer, antiseptic wipes, masks, or other protective equipment.Join our Talent Community
Stay in-the-know about great career opportunities at RBC. Sign upand get customized info on our latest jobs, career tips and Recruitment events that matter to you.
Expand your limits and create a new future together at RBC. Find out how we use our passion and drive to enhance the well-being of our clients and communities at jobs.rbc.com .
Work Environment:Commercial Banking Centre
Career Level:People Manager
Required Travel (%):26-50
Platform:Personal & Commercial Banking
Sales and Marketing