Temporary Contract Reference code
:105114 Primary Location:
Multiple Locations, Canada All Available Locations:
Toronto; Burlington; Calgary; Edmonton; Fredericton; Halifax; Kanata; Kitchener; Montreal; Ottawa; Saint John; St. John's; Vancouver; Vaughan; Victoria; Winnipeg Our Purpose
At Deloitte, we are driven to inspire and help our people, organization, communities, and country to thrive. Our Purpose is to build a better future by accelerating and expanding access to knowledge. Purpose defines who we are and gives us reason to exist as an organization.
By living our Purpose, we will make an impact that matters.
Experience MyFlex and an agile work environment where work is what you do not where you do itWant to be part of an exciting new team? The newly formed CBS Service Optimization function is looking for Process Improvement experts to join the team! The focus over the next year will be to work with CBS teams in identifying and executing process improvement opportunities, utilizing techniques such as Lean and Six Sigma, to drive tangible benefits for the business. What will your typical day look like?
The Process Improvement leader will have the following day-to-day accountabilities:
About the team
- Accountable for leading process improvement projects utilizing methodologies and principles from Lean and/or Six Sigma
- Drive end-to-end process improvement that can be objectively measured through KPIs and service metrics
- Support the CBS Service Optimization team in executing process diagnostics to identify areas of opportunity
- Support the development of an intake process for assessment of new process improvement opportunities
- Identify improvement opportunities for greater process automation utilizing tools such as RPA, Chatbots ,etc.
- Identify KPIs to quantify improvements generated through process improvement initiatives
- Support the development of SOPs for future state processes
- Support the development of monthly operational improvement dashboards
- Support change management activities as part of process improvement initiatives (i.e. Stakeholder analysis, employee communications)
- Coach and mentor project stakeholders through the foundational principles of process improvement (i.e. problem solving, VOC-CTQ , cost of poor quality, etc.)
As a member of the CBS Service Optimization team, you will work alongside a dedicated team of Process Improvement professionals to identify areas of opportunity for key processes utilized by CBS teams. The CBS Service Optimization team will also collaborate with CBS Leaders in executing improvement plans that will address identified opportunities and develop KPIs that will objectively measure corresponding improvements. This is a great opportunity for professionals interested in techniques such as Lean and Six Sigma and pursuing a career in process improvement and/or operations management. Enough about us, let's talk about you
You are someone who has:
Our shared values
- At least 7+ years of experience leading process improvement initiatives in a complex service organization
- Successfully completed 5+ (DMAIC) process improvement projects with quantified benefits achieved
- Six Sigma Black Belt level competency utilizing tools such as FMEA, process capability analysis, Fishbone diagram, etc.
- Practical experience performing quantitative analysis utilizing statistical techniques such as Control charts, hypothesis testing, etc.
- A data driven mindset
- An ability to influence change without formal authority
- A University degree in business, engineering or another technical discipline. Graduate degree and/or professional designation (CPA, P.Eng) would be an asset
- Lean Six Sigma Black Belt certification (highly desired)
While our Purpose guides us and helps explain why we exist, our shared values describe the behaviour we expect from each other at the firm.
They provide common ground to unite us across cultures and geographies. They help us to earn the trust and respect of our stakeholders. We all commit to living by these shared values, to stay true to the principles they represent, and to honour the legacy from which they came. They are what sets us apart and makes us Deloitte.
Every day, we live our Purpose through the following five shared values:
The next step is yours
- Lead the way: Deloitte is not only leading the profession, but reinventing it for the future. We're also committed to creating opportunity and leading the way to a more sustainable world.
- Serve with integrity: Deloitte has earned the trust of employees, clients, regulators, and the public for 175 years. Upholding that trust is our single most important responsibility.
- Take care of each other: We look out for one another and prioritize respect, fairness, development, and well-being.
- Foster inclusion: We are at our best when we foster an inclusive culture and embrace diversity in all forms. We know this attracts top talent, enables innovation, and helps us deliver well-rounded client solutions.
- Collaborate for measurable impact: We approach our work with a collaborative mindset, teaming across businesses, geographies, and skill sets to deliver tangible, measurable, attributable impact.
Sound like The One Firm. For You?
At Deloitte, we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities. Deloitte encourages applications from all qualified candidates who represent the full diversity of communities across Canada. This includes, but is not limited to, people with disabilities, candidates from Indigenous communities, and candidates from the Black community in support of living our values, creating a culture of Diversity Equity and Inclusion and our commitment to our AccessAbility Action Plan , Reconciliation Action Plan and the BlackNorth Initiative .
We encourage you to connect with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
if you require an accommodation for the recruitment process (including alternate formats of materials, accessible meeting rooms or other accommodations). We'd love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Deloitte Canada has 30 offices with representation across most of the country. We acknowledge our offices reside on traditional, treaty and unceded territories as part of Turtle Island and is still home to many First Nations, Métis, and Inuit peoples. We are all Treaty people.Job Segment:
Business Process, Engineer, Developer, Equity, Manager, Management, Engineering, Technology, Finance
Management and Executive