At Rogers, we connect Canadians to a world of possibilities and the memorable moments that matter most in their lives. Every day we wake up with one purpose in mind. To bring loved ones together from across the globe. To connect people to each other and the world around them. To help an entrepreneur realize their dream. A sports fan celebrate a special moment.
Because we believe connections unite us, possibilities fuel us, and moments define us.
As we grow our team, the well-being of our team members remains our top priority. To ensure the health and safety of our team members, including those in the recruitment process, our team members are temporarily working from home.
The Manager, Partnerships & Brand will report directly to the Sr Manager, Partnerships & Regional Brand.
This role is responsible for the voice of our brands in the Atlantic region. The aim of this role is to work with the Regional Executive Teams (RET) team to ensure that all brands are represented in an authentic manner and all partnerships are fully leveraged to deliver on local priorities.
The focus of this role is the consistent, flawless execution of all brand of the brand and partnership portfolio across the entire region. You will be responsible for delivering locally relevant plans, working in conjunction and collaboration with the RET and the Regional President.
You will lead the execution of regional brand plans, local partnerships and any experiential activities within the region that are rooted in our business & or brand priorities while ensuring authenticity and relevance for our customers. You will be an integral part of the Regional Executive Teams and identify opportunities within the community that Rogers should be present in through thoughtful use of Regional Funds.
We need to rely on this role to execute and lead the quarterly brand planning process:
- Development and Execution of all Regional Brand Experiences & Partnerships
- Regional Council Engagement & Oversight of Regional Council Funds Lead impactful initiatives that deliver on brand & business priorities
- Track, monitor and evaluate the impact of local sponsorships
- Oversee & provide guidance to the Brand Managers responsible for ON/ATL & QC
- To ensure this happens in a timely and cost effective manner, the Manager will act as the conduit and liaison between the Atlantic Regional Executive Team and the National team.
• Coordinate with Rogers brand team nationally to help align national and regional programs
• Influencing regionalized sponsorship selection & activations
• Full responsibility for execution and delivery of final agreed quarterly brand plan
• Build and foster relationships with outside organizations we are, or plan to work with
• Align regional sponsorships with potential Rogers geographical areas of growth
• Collaborate with Media to look for opportunities to leverage new and existing sponsorships using our media Schedule:
Full time Shift:
Day Length of Contract:
Not Applicable (Regular Position) Work Location:
1626 Grafton St (5164), Halifax, NS Travel Requirements:
Up to 25% Posting Category/Function:
Marketing & Marketing Communication Requisition ID:
213224 Together, we'll make more possible, and these six shared values guide and define our work:
- Our people are at the heart of our success
- Our customers come first. They inspire everything we do
- We do what's right, each and every day
- We believe in the power of new ideas
- We work as one team, with one vision
- We give back to our communities and protect our environment
What makes us different makes us stronger. Rogers has a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion. Everyone who applies for a job will be considered. We recognize the business value in creating a workplace where each team member has the tools to reach their full potential. At Rogers, we value the insights and innovation that diverse teams bring to work. We work with our candidates with disabilities throughout the recruitment process to ensure that they have what they need to be at their best. Please reach out to our recruiters and hiring managers to begin a conversation about how we can ensure that you deliver your best work. You matter to us! For any questions, please visit the Rogers FAQ .
Posting Notes: Corporate Job Segment:
Brand Manager, Branding, Marketing Manager, Manager, Marketing, Management
Find similar jobs:
Sales and Marketing