Permanent Reference code
:113635 Primary Location:
Multiple Locations, Greater Toronto Area, Canada All Available Locations:
Toronto, ON; Calgary, AB; Edmonton, AB; Halifax, NS; Montreal, QC; Ottawa, ON; Vancouver, BC Our Purpose
At Deloitte, we are driven to inspire and help our people, organization, communities, and country to thrive. Our Purpose is to build a better future by accelerating and expanding access to knowledge. Purpose defines who we are and gives us reason to exist as an organization.
By living our Purpose, we will make an impact that matters.
- Enjoy flexible, proactive, and practical benefits that foster a culture of well-being and connectedness.
- Experience a firm where wellness matters.
- Be expected to share your ideas and to make them a reality.
Do you thrive on developing creative and innovative insights to solve complex challenges? Want to work on next-generation, cutting-edge products and services that deliver outstanding value and that are global in vision and scope? Work with other experts in your field? Work for a world-class organization that provides an exceptional career experience with an inclusive and collaborative culture? Want to make an impact that matters? Consider Deloitte Global.What will your typical day look like?Responsibilities will include: Program & project management
- Design, develop, implement, and evaluate talent development programs, including but not limited to: career milestone programs, leadership development experience programs for high-potential leaders and collaborating on the global coaching program
- Project manage programs end-to-end, including project plan creation, execution, and tracking of desired outcomes and results
- Align programs to defined development strategy and contribute to ongoing evolution of strategy over time
- Serve as primary liaison for talent development programs across Deloitte Member Firm networks to coordinate Deloitte Global strategy and engagement for eligible professionals
- Implementing/leveraging talent development interventions, tools and assessments as required to achieve desired program outcomes (e.g. learning nudges and technology, 360 feedback surveys, leadership assessments and more)
- Manage program logistics and coordination in a hybrid format for virtual and live delivery
- Leverage technology to support programming for front-end user experience and back-end operational efficiencies
Relationship management & communications
- Facilitate virtual and live sessions in preparation for, and as part of, program delivery
- Facilitate working sessions to co-create program design in collaboration with SMEs and stakeholders
- Lead program and project team meetings, provide regular updates to participants, leadership, and key stakeholders
- Deliver "train the trainer" sessions to upskill and empower other leaders to facilitate and/or play key roles in programs such as: program faculty advisors, coaches, sponsors, etc.
Consultation & advising
- Manage relationships and partner closely with Leadership and Career Development Portfolio team, members of the Deloitte Global People team, talent/L&D leaders across the broader Deloitte network and additional cross-functional stakeholders
- Act as a trusted advisor and subject matter expert to build trust, engage in active listening, and provide objective and practical ideas and insights
- Owning communications for all programs including drafting PowerPoint briefings, stakeholder emails, program websites and technology and more
- Serve as primary point of contact to manage internal/external vendor partnership
About the team
- Advise and consult on talent development needs and best-practices including: leadership and career development, coaching and consulting, assessments and evaluation, training and facilitation, team leader effectiveness, talent and succession planning, performance management and more
- Lead change management and process improvement initiatives to enhance overall program effectiveness
Global People supports our talented, forward-thinking professionals with a broad range of development, well-being, and engagement programs to enhance their professional and personal journeys. We provide top-notch, leading-edge thinking and advisory support and partner with our businesses to ensure our professionals develop the right skills and talents to deliver on ambitious priorities.Enough about us, let's talk about you
- Education: Bachelor's Degree in Human Resource Management, Industrial/Organizational Psychology, Instructional Design or related field preferred
- Years of Experience: 5+ years of program ownership, design and development in talent development, learning or related field
Our promise to our people: Deloitte is where potential comes to life. Be yourself, and more.
- Demonstrated expertise in learning and development best practices and industry trends
- Proven ability to design, implement and manage large-scale programs with high visibility
- Strong facilitation and consultative skills; able to think strategically and execute flawlessly
- Excellent organizational and project management skills
- Strong strategic-thinking skills with an ability to identify, recommend, and collaborate with team members on process improvements and best practices
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; strong business writing skills required
- High degree of confidentiality, exercising care in addressing issues
- Ability to thrive in a high-performance environment; juggle competing demands, fast-paced, self-directed, agile, and comfortable working autonomously
- Exhibits cross-cultural sensitivity
- Affinity towards working in a continually evolving and often ambiguous environment requiring ingenuity, innovation, flexibility, and an entrepreneurial attitude
- Highly self-motivated and able to drive results while working in a virtual team environment
- Ability to work autonomously, with critical understanding of when to escalate matters for leadership approval
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office applications (PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Teams, Outlook and Project)
We are a group of talented people who want to learn, gain experience, and develop skills. Wherever you are in your career, we want you to advance. You shape how we make impact.
Diverse perspectives and life experiences make us better. Whoever you are and wherever you're from, we want you to feel like you belong here. We provide flexible working options to support you and how you can contribute. Be the leader you want to be. Be the leader you want to be
Some guide teams, some change culture, some build essential expertise. We offer opportunities and experiences that support your continuing growth as a leader. Have as many careers as you want.
We are uniquely able to offer you new challenges and roles - and prepare you for them. We bring together people with unique experiences and talents, and we are the place to develop a lasting network of friends, peers, and mentors. Our TVP is about relationships - between leaders and their people, the firm and its people, peers, and within in our communities.The next step is yours
At Deloitte, we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities. Deloitte encourages applications from all qualified candidates who represent the full diversity of communities across Canada. This includes, but is not limited to, people with disabilities, candidates from Indigenous communities, and candidates from the Black community in support of living our values, creating a culture of Diversity Equity and Inclusion and our commitment to our AccessAbility Action Plan , Reconciliation Action Plan and the BlackNorth Initiative .
We encourage you to connect with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
if you require an accommodation for the recruitment process (including alternate formats of materials, accessible meeting rooms or other accommodations). We'd love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Deloitte Canada has 30 offices with representation across most of the country. We acknowledge our offices reside on traditional, treaty and unceded territories as part of Turtle Island and is still home to many First Nations, Métis, and Inuit peoples. We are all Treaty people.Job Segment:
Drafting, Learning, Business Process, Project Manager, Front End, Engineering, Human Resources, Management, Technology
Management and Executive