Permanent Primary Location:
Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada All Available Locations:
Halifax; Fredericton; Saint John
Partner with clients to solve their most complex problems
Be empowered to lead and have impact with clients, our communities and in the office.
Be expected to share your ideas and to make them a reality. Would you like to be part of a team that is redefining the HR function? How about one that is leading the paradigm shift in Human Capital Trends and the future of work? What about the opportunity to partner with the world's most complex, innovative and diverse organizations to solve their challenges related to the integration of technology and digital solutions with their people to enhance the human experience?What will your typical day look like?
As a Manager within our HR Transformation (HRT) practice, you will work with organizations across the world to help HR become a driver of strategic business outcomes by delivering strategic and digital transformation advice and support, and advising on some of their top human capital issues. You will have the opportunity to leverage leading research, analytics, technology and industry insights to impact the future of work and provide strategic and business-focused solutions to our clients.
No two days are ever the same, but here is a sample of some of the work you might do in this role: build the infrastructure for new HR capabilities like predictive analytics, robotic process automation and employee experience; deliver engagements that advance strategic HR transformation for clients; develop and maintain client relationships and lead projects from planning through execution; consult with clients to increase effectiveness and reduce costs of HR service delivery through improved processes and technologies. If that doesn't get you out of bed everyday, we don't know what will!About the team
Our HR Transformation (HRT) practice is leading the way when it comes to helping clients make sense of and draw insights from the rapid changes happening in the market. From being digital, to employee experience, to robotic process automation and the future of work: it is no longer enough to be strategic, HR needs to be the agent of change and innovation, win the war for talent and embrace the workforce disruption. Our ability to provide end-to-end services to our clients - from helping them envision where they want to go, to technology selection and solution design, straight through to implementation - makes us a standout in the market place (analysts consistently rate us as the leading firm in Canada and globally!). The roadmap to becoming a high-impact HR organization has never been more complex, and yet, it has never been more exciting to play in this space. Possibilities are limitless.Enough about us, let's talk about you
- You have 8+ years of relevant experience in a human resource role or equivalent, including progressively responsible roles in management and/or consulting.
- Previous professional services / consulting experience within a reputable firm.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multi priorities and deliver commitments on time.
- Develop high-performing people and teams through challenging and meaningful opportunities
- Deliver exceptional client service by maximizing results and driving high performance from people, while also fostering collaboration across businesses and borders
- Influence clients, teams and individuals positively, leading by example and establishing confident relationships
- Understand key objectives for clients and Deloitte, and align people to them to set appropriate priorities and direction
Launch your career with The One Firm where you can make an impact that matters in a way that you never thought possible. With endless opportunities at every turn, and a culture built to support and develop our people to be the very best they can be, Deloitte is The One Firm
for you to learn, grow, create, connect, and lead. We do this by making three commitments to you:
The next step is yours
- You will lead at every level: We grow the world's best leaders so you can achieve the impact you seek, faster.
- You can work your way: We give you the means to be flexible in how you need and want to work, and we have innovative spaces, arrangements and the mindset to help you be wildly successful.
- You will feel included and inspired: We create a deep sense of belonging where you can bring your whole self to work.
Sound like The One Firm. For You?
At Deloitte we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities! Deloitte encourages applications from all qualified candidates that represents the full diversity of communities across Canada. This includes candidates from Indigenous communities in support of living our values and our commitments to our Reconciliation Action Plan . We encourage you to connect with us at email@example.com
if you require an accommodation in the recruitment process, or need this job posting in an alternative format. We'd love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Deloitte Canada has 52 offices with representation across most of the country. We acknowledge our offices reside on traditional, treaty and unceded territories as part of Turtle Island and is still home to many First Nations, Métis, and Inuit peoples. We are all Treaty people.
Manufacturing and Production