Permanent Reference code
:113341 Primary Location:
Multiple Locations, Greater Toronto Area, Canada All Available Locations:
Toronto; Calgary; Edmonton; Halifax; Mississauga; Ottawa; Saskatoon Our Purpose
At Deloitte, we are driven to inspire and help our people, organization, communities, and country to thrive. Our Purpose is to build a better future by accelerating and expanding access to knowledge. Purpose defines who we are and gives us reason to exist as an organization.
By living our Purpose, we will make an impact that matters.
- Enjoy flexible, proactive, and practical benefits that foster a culture of well-being and connectedness.
- Experience a firm where wellness matters.
- Be expected to share your ideas and to make them a reality.
Do you thrive on developing creative and innovative insights to solve complex challenges? Want to work on next-generation, cutting-edge products and services that deliver outstanding value and that are global in vision and scope? Work with other experts in your field? Work for a world-class organization that provides an exceptional career experience with an inclusive and collaborative culture? Want to make an impact that matters? Consider Deloitte Global.What will your typical day look like?
This is a key role responsible for owning the data and operations of a global acquisition team. You are the health check of how, where, when of recruiting. You will be a key informer and partner to the leaders who are focused on filling roles, identifying gaps, creating efficiencies, and improving processes.
About the team
- Operational management, this may include areas such as training, policies, procedures, new employment laws (i.e., wage, compensation disclosures) and related changes impacting how we recruit around the world
- Capacity management and reporting of the full recruiting lifecycle operations - exploring opportunities for enhancement and business process improvement
- Work with leadership to define and report out on KPI's and metrics. Manage recruiting reports and dashboards. Measure capacity, the efficiency and the effectiveness of the recruiting processes across the full recruitment lifecycle. Use insights to inform stakeholders and ensure delivery against targets and plans
- Data Analysis and implementation of strategies and operational changes to enhance efficiency
- Act as the main point of contact for all recruiting technology utilization reports, escalations and training needs of recruiting information systems (i.e., ATS, HireVue, Draup, CRM, etc.)
- Support global strategic recruiting projects/initiatives sponsored by the Director, Global Talent Acquisition and the acquisition leadership team. Maintain lists of priority action items and monitor progress.
- Maintain a weekly recruiting bulletin to communicate operational, process and systems updates for the team
Global People supports our talented, forward-thinking professionals with a broad range of development, well-being, and engagement programs to enhance their professional and personal journeys. We provide top-notch, leading-edge thinking and advisory support and partner with our businesses to ensure our professionals develop the right skills and talents to deliver on ambitious priorities.Enough about us, let's talk about you
Our promise to our people: Deloitte is where potential comes to life. Be yourself, and more.
- Minimum 5-7 years of talent acquisition operational experience, preferably in a multi-national or global organization. Including, reporting and managing capability metrics that support key business decisions and pivots.
- Excellent project management/delivery skills, supporting multiple senior level leaders across various locations.
- Knowledge of HR Related systems, understanding of data flows across key applications and able to serve as a conduit between Talent Acquisition, Finance, Technology, and HR Business Partners.
- Experience developing dashboards and reports using data from multiple systems based on key stakeholder requirements.
- Knowledge of evolving best practices in the field of talent acquisition.
- Proficiency in PowerPoint and Excel.
- Exceptional consultative presentation and written communication skills; ability to communicate with and influence users, subject matter experts, and leaders.
- Proficiency in Excel, applicant tracking systems, sourcing strategies, social media recruiting, and PowerPoint. Experience with Avature, HireVue and AI technologies is an asset.
We are a group of talented people who want to learn, gain experience, and develop skills. Wherever you are in your career, we want you to advance. You shape how we make impact.
Diverse perspectives and life experiences make us better. Whoever you are and wherever you're from, we want you to feel like you belong here. We provide flexible working options to support you and how you can contribute. Be the leader you want to be. Be the leader you want to be
Some guide teams, some change culture, some build essential expertise. We offer opportunities and experiences that support your continuing growth as a leader. Have as many careers as you want.
We are uniquely able to offer you new challenges and roles - and prepare you for them. We bring together people with unique experiences and talents, and we are the place to develop a lasting network of friends, peers, and mentors. Our TVP is about relationships - between leaders and their people, the firm and its people, peers, and within in our communities.The next step is yours
At Deloitte, we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities. Deloitte encourages applications from all qualified candidates who represent the full diversity of communities across Canada. This includes, but is not limited to, people with disabilities, candidates from Indigenous communities, and candidates from the Black community in support of living our values, creating a culture of Diversity Equity and Inclusion and our commitment to our AccessAbility Action Plan , Reconciliation Action Plan and the BlackNorth Initiative .
We encourage you to connect with us at email@example.com
if you require an accommodation for the recruitment process (including alternate formats of materials, accessible meeting rooms or other accommodations). We'd love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Deloitte Canada has 30 offices with representation across most of the country. We acknowledge our offices reside on traditional, treaty and unceded territories as part of Turtle Island and is still home to many First Nations, Métis, and Inuit peoples. We are all Treaty people.Job Segment:
Recruiting, Operations Manager, Developer, Equity, CRM, Human Resources, Operations, Technology, Finance
Management and Executive