Permanent Reference code
:103541 Primary Location:
Multiple Locations, Canada All Available Locations:
Toronto; Burlington; Calgary; Edmonton; Halifax; Kitchener; Langley; London; Markham; Mississauga; Niagara; Ottawa; Saskatoon; Vancouver; Vaughan; Victoria; Windsor; Winnipeg Our Purpose
Be encouraged to deepen your technical skills...whatever those may be.
Build a network of colleagues for life
Be expected to share your ideas and to make them a reality. Are you an energetic self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced environment? Interested in developing your career in Finance? Apply below!What will your typical day look like?
This role will manage the P&L for the business with tasks that include but are not limited to, planning, forecasting, and period end. You will act as a trusted business partner with Senior Leadership to provide ongoing analytics and feedback to help them drive decision making. Building a solid relationship with the Leadership team is critical in order to be successful in this role. As a senior member of the team, you will also act as a coach and mentor to junior staff across the broader finance team. You will also have the opportunity to get involved with special projects.About the team
You will be a part of the Financial Analysis and Business Support team supporting our Consulting service line, and reporting to the Senior Manager. The team is a group of highly motivated, strategic minded and dynamic
individuals that support and manage the finance function for the growing practice.Enough about us, let's talk about you
You are someone with:
Our shared values
- A degree in business/commerce including relevant professional designation (CPA,CA, CPA,CMA)
- 5+ years of progressive experience within a financial planning and analysis team in a fast paced and progressive professional services environment
- Strong business and finance acumen and demonstrated ability to draw insights from information and convey complex information in a straightforward manner
- A strategic mindset and a strategic thinker who is able to drive business initiatives and deliver insights
- Management and leadership skills with the ability to coach, mentor and train members of our financial team into effective high performance team members
- Experience in preparing and presenting insights based on analyses, key metrics trending and quantified risks and opportunities
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
While our Purpose guides us and helps explain why we exist, our shared values describe the behaviour we expect from each other at the firm.
They provide common ground to unite us across cultures and geographies. They help us to earn the trust and respect of our stakeholders. We all commit to living by these shared values, to stay true to the principles they represent, and to honour the legacy from which they came. They are what sets us apart and makes us Deloitte.
Every day, we live our Purpose through the following five shared values:
The next step is yours
- Lead the way: Deloitte is not only leading the profession, but reinventing it for the future. We're also committed to creating opportunity and leading the way to a more sustainable world.
- Serve with integrity: Deloitte has earned the trust of employees, clients, regulators, and the public for 175 years. Upholding that trust is our single most important responsibility.
- Take care of each other: We look out for one another and prioritize respect, fairness, development, and well-being.
- Foster inclusion: We are at our best when we foster an inclusive culture and embrace diversity in all forms. We know this attracts top talent, enables innovation, and helps us deliver well-rounded client solutions.
- Collaborate for measurable impact: We approach our work with a collaborative mindset, teaming across businesses, geographies, and skill sets to deliver tangible, measurable, attributable impact.
Sound like The One Firm. For You?
At Deloitte, we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities. Deloitte encourages applications from all qualified candidates who represent the full diversity of communities across Canada. This includes, but is not limited to, people with disabilities, candidates from Indigenous communities, and candidates from the Black community in support of living our values, creating a culture of Diversity Equity and Inclusion and our commitment to our AccessAbility Action Plan , Reconciliation Action Plan and the BlackNorth Initiative .
We encourage you to connect with us at email@example.com
if you require an accommodation for the recruitment process (including alternate formats of materials, accessible meeting rooms or other accommodations). We'd love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Deloitte Canada has 30 offices with representation across most of the country. We acknowledge our offices reside on traditional, treaty and unceded territories as part of Turtle Island and is still home to many First Nations, Métis, and Inuit peoples. We are all Treaty people.Job Segment:
Financial, Developer, Equity, Consulting, Manager, Finance, Technology, Management
Management and Executive